Shall we start ?

It Can't Be True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Mom I want to be a like sister when I grow up '' She said that with inoccent her bright smile and her bright eyes . '' If you want to be like me you should start study from now on! '' Her big sister pat her little sister head. It was really a wonderful family wasn't it? In the end I can't be like her . Im not that pretty , Im not that smart , Im don't have body curve like her.  Sorry that I can't be like her.

'' THIS YEAR I'll BE CUTE '' . You shout while doing your hair and hoping for people notice you. It is your first year in high school and you start to imagine that you going to have a cute boyfriend this year. Once you step into your new school you heard someone call your name '' Myung Hee ! '' she started to wave at you and you walking towards her. '' AHHHHH~ I can't belive that we in the same class! '' she start to scream. '' WOAH REALLY? thats great JUNG YERIM '' you pinch her cheeks. Both of you walk toward hall for the open ceremony. 

You heard somone ask you to doge but don't know where the voice came from and when you look up you saw a baseball going to hit you. You close your eyes but you didn't feel hurt at all. Im I dying already? '' GESH! YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT THROW UNTIL I TOLD YOU! '' A huge body cover you from the ball.You let out sigh of relieve .

'' Are you hurt ? '' His face are not bad tho. '' Miss are you okay ? ''  You nod and stand up. '' T-thanks '' you look away and run towards the hall.  '' Who is she ? '' that guy thought.

She so cute! Yeah! I heard Min Jun little sister entering this high school . YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT? Should we peek into the ceremony hall.

 

They don't know that you heard the conversation. You only can bite you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter