Prelude

Hate: We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One: Prelude

Introduce yourself, please.

“Hello everyone, I’m V from BTS!  My real name is Kim Taehyung.”

Taehyung smiled cutely into the camera, before laughing.

“I’m aged 22 years old and I’ve never been in a relationship, even before debut.”

What do you look for in a girl?

“Ahh…  I like the style that gets more and more charming by the day, is able to take care of me well, will love me, has a lot of ageyo, makes hot chocolate and is always chic outdoors.”

Is there anyone you want to be paired up with?

“Yes, I do have someone in mind.  Ahh is it okay to say the name here?”

Taehyung laughed, looking at the floor for a few seconds before facing the camera again.

“4BG2’s Yoon Jyamin-shi.  She’s cute, sweet, really bubbly and has a nice personality.”

Yes, she does seem to be quite the popular choice.

“Yes it seem so…  I’ll have a hard time if its her isn’t it?  Haha.”

Introduce yourself please.

Jyamin smiled brightly before laughing loudly.

“Hi, I’m Jyamin, 4BG2’s maknae.  Nice to meet you~  I’m 22 years old and this is my first time getting attached.”

What do you look for in a guy?

“I like guys who are sweet and kind, is good at being cute, and will take care of me very well.  He must also love me for who I am and be confident.  Oh, and be a gentleman too.  Hehe are those too much?  I’m sorry.”

Do you know you have gotten many love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter