08. I'm worried.

My Love Story

Minho's POV:

It's freezing outside. First, I called Yuri, hoping that she will pick up. And she did! 

"Hello..?" said Yuri with a sick voice.

"Yuri-ahh... can I come there..?"

"Why..? Didn't I told you that I wanna be alone...?"

"Please Yuri... I'm worried..."

"I'm okay. You don't have to come."

"No, I wanna see you. NOW." I said. "I'm coming right now. Bye" and I hang up.

"I walked to the bus station but there were way too much people waiting so I had to walk. I actually ran not walk. I want to get there FAST.

Now I reached Yuri's house. Rang her doorbell and she opened.

"Oppa... I told you I'm okay."

"Can I come in?"

"Oppa..."

"Please...?"

"Fine..." I touched her forehead and it was burning. "YAH YURI. GO TO BED. YOU NEED TO REST, YOU'RE BURNING."

"I'm okay..."

"No you're not. Go now before I carry you. I'll make you something hot, is it okay?"

"Yes.. Oppa..., thank you ~"

⋆⋆⋆

After a few minutes, I was done making her soup. I went upstairs to wake her up but then she was sleeping really good. Her face is so angelic. I touch her hair and through. Her eyes opened.

"Oppa.......... What are you doing...?" she blushed.

"I made you something hot.. um.... I'm not really good at cooking but I tried... :/"

"Thank you oppa ~"

"And drink your medicines after okay?"

"OKAY ~"

End of POV

 

Yuri's POV:

Minho oppa is so sweet. He told me that it was his first time making soup so I felt special.

"Yuri....." he suddenly felt shy... i wonder why... o_O

"Yes...?"

"I....."

"You.....?"

"........like you." He mumbled but I totally heard it clearly. I want him to say it again so I asked, "What...?"

"I like you...."

I blushed. "Are you joking with me or is this serious?"

"Serious." Minho oppa said while showing his aeygo.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. I don't know why, but tears were falling. I try hiding it but he saw. His face went closer to mine and our lips met. I felt his soft lips on mine. Suddenly, he broke our kiss and whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend". I didn't answer and I just gave him a warm hug and kissed his cheeks.

"Is that a yes or no..?"

"What do you think? :P"

"I think its a yes :D"

"Then, yes it is~ I love you oppa ~"

"I love you too babe."

"BABE ?! >_>"

"You don't like...? :("

"It's too cheesy lmao."

"Awww... :("

He's so cute... >////<

End of POV


So... You guys enjoyed it? I think I'm rushing this story but I COULDN'T WAIT ANYMORE. LOL. You guys enjoyed it? I hope you guys enjoyed it ~ thank you ~

MINYUL FIGHTING ~!