01. First Meeting

My Love Story

Yuri's POV:

I'm sitting here in my homeroom and I don't feel like listening to the teacher. I'm really sleepy because I stayed up all night and only had 4 hours of sleep. Then suddenly the teacher stopped talking and introduced the new kid. I didn't even bother to listen then suddenly I heard my name. I looked at Jessica who is now staring at me and tell me to raise my hand. So I did. I saw the new kid he was gorgeous. He went up to me and asked if the desk I was seating beside was empty so I said yes. 

"Hi, I'm Choi Minho ^^" said the boy.

I replied, "Hi I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice meeting you."

"Miss Kwon, I want you to tour him around the school during our break time. Is that OK with you?" asked the teacher.

"Yes." I replied, smiling.

End of Yuri's POV

⋆⋆⋆

During break time, Yuri took Minho for a tour around the school. 

There was awkward silence all break time between them. So Yuri tried breaking it.

"Oh ~ Jonghyun oppa!" 

"Yuri-ah~ How are you?" asked Jonghyun.

"I'm good and oh, this is Minho-oppa..? You're older right? keke ~" 

"I think so... o_o" said Minho. He was suprised how Yuri called him oppa. He liked it.

"Yuri is one of the youngest girls I know that is in the same grade as us. Right Yuri?" said Jonghyun.

"Yes oppa, where did Jessica go?" asked Yuri.

"Ahh, Sica? She just went to get something in music class so I'm waiting for here :D" replied Jonghyun.

"Ahh Ok, see you later oppa ~ Tell Jessica meet me after school, okay?" said Yuri.

"Sure thing~"

"Is he your boyfriend Yuri?" asked Minho when Yuri is taking her stuff from her locker.

"WHAT?! Nooo, he's my bestfriend's boyfriend... We're just close ^_^" replied Yuri with a shocked face.

"Ahhh ok...."

"So, how's your day so far? Let's eat lunch okay? :D" Yuri said while heading to the cafeteria.

"It's great ~"

"That's good :D Do you wanna eat with us? Jessica & I mostly hang outs with guys keke x)"  Yuri said.

"Sure! Yuri-ahh, thank you very much ~" 

"You're welcome...Minho...oppa... I can call you oppa right? ~ :D" asked Yuri with an excited face.

Minho was surprise but he happily answered "Of course ~ ^_^".


I hope you guys liked my chapter 1 ~ 

MINYUL FIGHTING ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOI MINHO ~