Sohyun is Sodone [Bonus Chapter 1]

The Kim Twins

As Hyuna was led to her room by Taeyeon and her hoard Sohyun quickly began to feel out of place. Yes, she attended school with everyone present but she didn't know any of them particularly well. Sohyun had always had trouble making friends and tended to keep to herself. The only reason she is friends with Hyuna is because they dance together and even then Sohyun hardly ever sees Hyuna around school. She longed to stand out and be as confident as Hyuna but even now she had just made out with her longtime crush yet she was too afraid to even say "hello". Nice going Sohyun!


Sohyun deducted that the best course of action would be to get a little less sober and a little more comfortable but when she got to the kitchen island displaying countless bottles and cans she had no idea what to pick. The colourful drinks caught her eye first, Sohyun figured that with the fruity colours surely they would have fruity flavours. The clear liquids were second, looking like water Sohyun came up with the hypothesis that "if water is clear and doesn't taste of anything it's possible that these drinks won't taste of anything either." Finally were the cans she recognised one as her dads preferred beer. The one time Sohyun's dad had been relaxed, and also very drunk, he permitted her to try some and all she could recall was that it tasted of burnt wheat and she didn't want to see if the memory held up.


"Don't know what to drink? Let me make you something it will be nice I promise!" A boy said to Sohyun, slightly slurring his words, recognising him as Luhan, Sehun's best friend, Sohyun nodded and stepped out of the way to let him prepare her a drink. Luhan was quick in making a drink, a mix of one of the clear drinks and cherry cola. Taking a sip Sohyun concluded that her hypothesis was incorrect and this drink did have a flavour, one similar to what Sohyun would imagine lighter fluid would taste like. She tried to hide her disgust but clearly failed as Luhan scoffed before speaking. "Not much of a drinker?" Sohyun only managed to nod her and let out a soft laugh at how obvious she was. Luhan returned her chuckle before becoming serious "So...you and Sehun kissed."


Sohyun was unsure how to answer the question, obviously, they kissed Luhan was there. "Yup as did Jongin and Kyungsoo." Was the only answer she could muster already uncomfortable by the topic and Luhan's apparent glare.


"I hope you don't have feelings for him." Sohyun was a little-taken aback by his bluntness. Luhan continued "I've been interested in Sehun since we first met but no matter how hard I try he won't even ing touch me. He is into guys as well you know? Yeah, he swings both ways but apparently not mine. If you think I'm losing out on him because of someone like you though you are clearly mistaken. See I don't know who you are Hoehyun but if I so much as see you looking in Sehun's direction you will become number 1 on my list. Are we clear?" Sohyun felt something bubbling inside of her and before she could fully register her actions she had slung her wrist forward hurling her drink all over Luhan. She was pissed with him how dare he!? Understanding what she had done Sohyun was quick to turn away from the now drenched boy who shouted "!" at her and attempt to find Hyuna.


"Oh! Hey, Sohyun I didn't know you were here! Do you know where Hyuna is?" Jay gleefully greeted Sohyun. Jay was nice and she liked the idea of him and Hyuna together. Sohyun believed they would be a really aesthetically pleasing couple with all kinds of visual slayage so after returning his greeting Sohyun agreed to collect Hyuna and send her his way. She made her way up the grand staircase, turned left at the Kim family portrait, walked down the hall and stood before Hyuna's bedroom door.


She overheard Taeyeon talking and decided it would be polite to wait before interrupting, she totally wasn't eavesdropping or anything. "...with guys being so quick to call us everything under the sun us girls have to stick together!" Taeyeon was met with cheers from the rest of the girls and Sohyun couldn't help but agree with what Taeyeon was saying. She longed for a sisterhood like that in which she had friends, other than Hyuna, to have her back. Sohyun knocked on the door as she opened it and greeted them with a half-hearted smile, still a little shaken by the Luhan situation. Sohyun could only imagine what he would say to Sehun and that her chances were now completely ruined.


"Hyun, Jay is here, he's waiting downstairs!" Hyuna nodded and smiled in response and made her way downstairs and damn if Sohyun wasn't straight she would be jumping on Hyuna right now so she wasn't sure how Jay would control himself.


Taeyeon turned to Sohyun and flashed that dazzling smile before speaking "Sohyun I've been thinking, any friend of Hyuna's is a friend of mine, and you seem really lovely so, would you like to join us for lunch from now on?" To anyone else this may not seem like much but Sohyun, practically a nobody in the school food chain was just asked to sit with Taeyeon and her friends the queens of their school. To Sohyun this was a huge deal this meant a lot of things but importantly it meant maybe Sehun would notice her as someone in his league.


"But Hyuna is sitting with us now and with Sohyun that makes 11, our table only sits 10. Where will she sit?" Jessica stated more than asked, earning her a few disapproving scowls. Taeyeon merely coughed which served as a prompt for Tiffany to pull out her phone.


"In the group chat, we all made plans to meet last night, 6pm at Yoona's. We were all there but you, you didn't offer an explanation and you know the rules, you can't sit with us anymore after you ditched us." Tiffany spoke calmly displaying the group chat in question to back up her point.


"But I had to work on my tech styles project the deadline is really soon!" Jessica tried to defend herself but she may have been talking to eight brick walls.


"YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!" Taeyeon practically screamed, clearly annoyed with Jessica and her arguing. Jessica sprinted out of the room crying, her face looking shattered and distraught as something she had worked so hard for was just ripped from her hands. All girls then turned to face Sohyun with calm smiles as if nothing had happened. "So, we will see you at lunch?"


"Yeah. I'll be there!" Sohyun answered although internally she was thinking 'these es are insane'

 


A/N:

I edited this chapter today 09/04/2016. I completely forgot to proofread and as a result the end was practically incomprehensible so for that I apologise.


A/N:

This is the first of the bonus chapters! I wanted you to be able to connect with different characters more as they become important to Jongin and Hyuna. Also sorry for the delay I was changing the plot a little bit, it stays relatively the same for the next few chapters but I changed it and me and my friend who's opinion I asked for both agree that the new ending is better than the old one!