Truth or Dare pt 2

The Kim Twins

 

All eyes were on Jongin as everyone wondered what he would do. A bead of sweat rolled down Hyuna's temple. The suspense in the room only grew as Jongin crawled forward at a leisurely pace. Extending a hand to cup the chin of his chosen boy he pulled his lips to his and the two joined in a kiss that rivalled the excitement of the previous kiss Sohyun and Sehun shared. The room was filled with gasps, chuckles and a clearly offended Luhan calling out "You think Kyungsoo-ya is more attractive than me!?" To which everyone in the circle responded with boisterous laughter. 


Jongin pulled away his lips and flashing a wink at the blushing Kyungsoo a gesture that to the majority of guests was just friendly banter and teasing but to the three in the know really meant 'we will finish this later'. Turning to his twin with a smirk Hyuna instantly breathed out an "oh no." 


"Oh yes. Truth or dare Hyunhyun?"


"Truth." 


"Do you have a crush on that guy from the studio?" 


"Dare."


"Call the guy from the studio and invite him over." 


Sohyun quickly piped up "Jay? Yeah, you should invite him Hyuna!" Hyuna simply groaned in embarrassment and she picked up her phone to follow through with the dare, she scrolled through the list of contacts and tapped the phone icon by Jays. Hyuna wasn't sure what she was more surprised about, that Jay answered his phone at 2am or that he was willing to come but either way he was now on his way to the Kim's home. 


"Okay, enough of this game. We can't look immature. Should I change my hair? Is this too childish?" Hyuna began to fret. She would be lying if she said she wasn't interested in Jay but she was worried that he would see her as the thing she hated being seen as the most, immature. 


"Chill Hyun lets go upstairs and I'll help you change and you can tell me all about this Jay!" Taeyeon, the cousin of Hyuna and Jongin, grabbed her hand as she said this and pulled Hyuna towards the familiar bedroom with her horde of minions behind her. 


----


"Put this dress on! Red is totally your colour and your body will look amazing in it!" Sooyoung called from Hyuna's walk in wardrobe. 


"You should curl your hair more often it looks amazing with your bone structure!" Tiffany cooed twirling Hyuna's hair in her fingers. 


"A smokey eye looks so good on you! You should definitely have no problems attracting Jay!" Yoona spoke softly in Hyuna's ear as she finished blending the edges of the neutral toned eyeshadow now on Hyuna's lids. 


Hyuna had never really had "girlfriends" and as much as her cousin begged her to sit with her friends at lunches she always feared she would be out of place among them but she shocked herself in finding that she really enjoyed the feeling of being with the girls and doing girly things and Hyuna couldn't help but smile even though they were completely invading her private space which normally made her so uncomfortable! 


"So…when are you going to tell us about this Jay!?" Taeyeon called from Hyuna's bed looking over her minions working hard as she sipped an alcoholic beverage. Being the queen had its perks. 


Hyuna sighed shooing Tiffany and Yoona and taking the dress from Sooyoung to slip it on. "To be honest there isn't much I can say. He's filling in for our usual teacher and he's really hot. That's about all I know besides his name and that he's a dancer." 


"He's pretty friendly but seems to keep to himself."

"But Hyuna isn't wrong he's totally a dream" Hyoyeon and Yuri added while Sooyoung nodded and Yoona hummed in agreement. 


"I always forget you four and Hyuna are at the same studio!" Seohyun chimed in handing Hyuna the accessories that she and Sunny had picked out for her. 


"Yeah why don't you ever hang out?" Jessica wondering picking out the heels for Hyuna's new outfit. 


As Hyuna stepped into the black stilettos and Seohyun clasped the golden bracelet to her wrist Hyuna paused a moment before answering. "Honestly, I didn't think you would want me around. A lot of people gossip about me and I figured you wouldn't want me making you look bad which is fair." Hyuna did her best to keep her voice even as she spoke and she was pretty proud that even under the influence of alcohol she didn't sound emotional. 

 

"Ya! Don't be stupid you're my cousin and I know you well enough to know that it isn't true what people say about you! Please, I'm begging, yes me Taeyeon, am begging you to sit with us from now on! Isolating yourself only makes you more of a target and with guys being so quick to call us everything under the sun us girls have to stick together!" Taeyeon was met with cheers from the rest of the girls but they were cut off when the door swung open with a knock and a familiar blond freshman stood before them. 


"Hyun, Jay is here, he's waiting downstairs!" Sohyun spoke softly looking a little distressed but Hyuna didn't have the time to worry about that now she looked even hotter than normal thanks to her cousin and her friends help and she was going to make sure Jay saw her as more than a student. 


----


Jongin gripped Kyungsoo's wrist as he dragged him into his bedroom. They had managed to sneak away from the boys and now Jongin couldn't keep his hands to himself. 


"Jongin, what if someone walks in?" Kyungsoo panted between deep, sloppy kisses. 


"Soo, chill." Jongin said breaking the kiss and leaning forward. Kyungsoo wondered what he was doing but when he heard the subtle click of a lock he understood. 
They reconnected their lips in their drunken euphoria. Their kisses were harsher, sloppier than usual with their teeth clashing and their tongues fighting for dominance in each other's mouths. Jongin led Kyungsoo to the bed and when the back of his knees made contact with the mattress Kyungsoo let himself be lowered by Jongin who began crawling over him only to be pushed away by Kyungsoo. But not because he didn't want it but because a loud thump could be heard from the en suite bathroom. 


Jongin and Kyungsoo made their way to the door only to notice it was locked. Jongin knocked on the door and called out to whoever was in there but he was only met with more erratic noises sounding like coughs and the sound of something hitting the tiled floor repeatedly.
"Jongin that doesn't sound good!" Kyungsoo said timidly and with that Jongin began bashing the door until it swung open to the sight of Kris on the floor lying in blood and vomit, body convulsing and slamming him into the hard flooring over and over again. 

 


A/N:

For those of you wondering I had my date and although they were lovely and I had a great time there won't be a second date because they brought up their ex which to me is a massive red flag because it gives the impression that you still haven't moved on and I'm not trying to get hurt or have my time wasted.

I had hoped to get this chapter up earlier but I had my date which pushed it back and then just as I got off the train my sister called me to let me know she was coming home from uni for a few days to visit our grandfather who unfortunately keeps having and is really up against the clock at this point so I went to see her the day after my date (yesterday) and spent the night so I didn't get home until today! So sorry for the delay but I hope to make up for it by uploading more chapters very, very soon!

ALSO expect a lot more Hyuna coming soon I know this has been very Kaisoo so far and that is just because I want there to be some natural progession and if they were like "I love you" after knowing each other for like 5 seconds it wouldn't be that great where as Kaisoo were already interested in each other before the story you feel so I can do more with them from the jump.

ALSO pt 2 I was thinking of writing a bonus chapter from Sohyun's POV so you know what happened there and learn more about her character let me know what you think but I'll probably just do it anyway :3