London Bridge

Run to you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Under the beautiful lights of the London Bridge, Seungyoon had his eyes closed feeling London’s cool night breeze on his skin.

“Ya, Kang Seungyoon.” Seunghoon called him from behind.

Seungyoon turned around to face Seunghoon, Seungyoon could already tell that the grin on his hyung's face was the face of someone who was about to do something that was up to no good. Without warning Seunghoon tipped his chin up with a finger and quickly stole a quick kiss.

“Hyung, someone might see us!” Seungyoon slightly pushed his hyung away and hid his tomato-colored face by turning his back on Seunghoon.

Seunghoon laughed, “Don’t worry, no one’s looking.”

“I’m here you know.” Jinwoo said with a poker face.

“Except Jinwoo-hyung.” Seunghoon winked at his hyung

“Ew and I’m out.” Jinwoo said before running off to Taehyun who was meters away from them.

“Stop it, I don’t like it” Seungyoon uttered.

“Yeah right.” Seunghoon said, “c’mere.” He placed his arm around Seungyoon’s shoulders before tilting the younger’s head towards him just to steal another kiss.

Seungyoon who was quicker, placed his hand in between their lips, feeling Seunghoon’s lips on his palm before he cleverly escaped Seunghoon’s arms.

“Hey!” Seunghoon pouted in disappointment as he sees the younger walking away.

Seungyoon who was a meter away, stopped walking and turned around to his disappointed hyung. Seungyoon can never resist his

Please log in to read the full chapter