Park

Something Called Love

------------Next day after school----------------

 

“Jagiya!! Lets go to the amusement park today!” Kyuhyun tugged my right arm.

 

“Now?” I asked him.

 

“Ne!! Lets goo!!” He grinned.

 

“Hyun ah!! Want to come to the amusement park with us today??” I pulled Hyun ah.

 

“Nope. I need to help my mom! Hehe, anyway, you should spend time with your.. Ahem, BOYFRIEND!” Hyun ah chuckled.

 

“Aish.. Where’s Taec and Junsu oppa?” I asked.

 

“I think they left already. They had something to do I guess.” She shrugged then said, “Okies! I gotta go! See you lovebirds tomorrow!” She waved then ran off.

 

“BYE!” Kyuhyun and I yelled after her.

 

I called my brothers and told them I would be going out with Kyuhyun so they would not worry.

 

“Oppa! Kaja!” I smiled.

 

-----------At the park--------------

 

“WAH! Soo big!” I grinned widely.

 

“Aigoo, you act as if you’ve never been to one!” Kyuhyun pinched my cheeks.

 

“Oppa! Lets go sit the rides! What about.. THAT ONE!” I pointed to the biggest roller coaster.

 

“Bwoh?! YOU dare to sit something like that?” Kyuhyun gulped.

 

“Is someone scared? Well, we could always go for that one you know?” I teased then pointed at the merry-go-round.

 

“Psh. I’m not scared. Lets go!” He pulled me towards the ride. Fortunately, there were few people there so we could get on the ride as soon as we queued up.

 

“Oppa! This is so awesome!!” I laughed as I got into my seat and strapped myself up.

 

“Y-yeah!” Kyuhyun stuttered.

 

I giggled, “Oppa, if you are scared you can always hold my hand!”

 

“You mean, since YOU are going to be scared, I’ll hold your hand?” Kyuhyun asked and grabbed my hand.

 

“Whoa! It’s starting!!” I yelled in delight as the ride started.

 

After the ride, we went to a few more roller coasters. Finally, I felt hungry.

 

“Oppa, let’s go eat something! I’m hungry..” I looked at Kyuhyun and he nodded.

 

We went into a nearby stall ordered our food.

 

“Wahh! Fooood!” I started to eat it happily.

 

After a minute, I saw Kyuhyun chuckling at me.

 

“Oppa” I called out. Then narrowed my eyes, “Are you laughing at ME?”

 

“Ne!” He replied.

 

“…” I pouted then ignored him and continued eating.

 

“Because you are so cute when you are hungry! Haha! Most girls would just order salad and say they are full.” Kyuhyun smiled at me and started to eat.

 

“Oppa, I’m not that kind of girl.. Anyway, you are paying for it so why not eat more?” I giggled.

 

“Yah!” Kyuhyun frowned jokingly.

 

“Heehee! Just kidding!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

After we ate, I started to head home since it was getting a little late.