Wonder why..

Something Called Love

 

 

When we got to my house, Kyuhyun said, “____ ah! Goodnight! Today was awesome!”

 

I chuckled, “Neh! Annyeong!”

 

As I turned around and took my first step to the door, Kyuhyun called out to me,”_____ ah!”

 

I turned my back to face him. As I did turn quickly, I felt something brush against my lips. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun’s nose touching mine. Our lips were connected and he gazed intently into my eyes.

 

Slowly, he used his hand and pulled my head in for a deeper kiss. I responded. After what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few seconds, he broke off the kiss.

 

“Saranghaeyo… I love you ____-yah” Kyuhyun whispered to me. I could smell his minty breath, as a result of being centimeters apart.

 

“Saranghae oppa!” I blushed lightly and walked into my house.

 

As I went into my room, I felt my phone vibrate.

 

From: KyuhyunTheHottie<3

Chagiya~ Are you asleep yet? Heehee!

I want to tell you goodnight! I’ll dream of you tonight<3

SARANGHAEYO~ ^^

Don’t reply and go to sleep!!

 

-Your lover.

 

I looked at the message and giggled.

 

“WHY ARE YOU GIGGLING??” Seungri jumped on my bed, shocking me.

 

“Oppa! Where did you come from!?” I stared at him.

 

“We knocked on your 5 times! But you were too engrossed in reading your lovey dovey message..” Daesung snickered.

 

“Okay okay! Let ____ ah go to sleep now!” Seunghyun made me lie down. All three of them tucked me into bed and kissed my forehead. After that, they left my room and I went into a deep slumber.

 

-----Next day at school----

 

“Hyun ah!!!” I popped out from her back and gave her a fright.

 

“Yah! Do you always have to scare me just like that!?” Hyun ah pushed me playfully.

 

“Ani! It’s not always!” I defended.

 

We talked about random stuff all the way to school. Just as we reached the school gates, I heard someone call my name. “______ ah!”

 

I turned around and looked. “Oppa!” I giggled.

 

“I’ll leave you two loverbirds now! I’ll join you guys for lunch then!” Hyun ah teased and walked towards Junsu and Taecyeon.

 

“Kaja! Let’s go to class!” Kyuhyun pecked my cheek, making me blush slightly.

 

----During break time----

 

“FOOODDDD.” Taecyeon his lips and reached for my ready packed lunchbox.

 

I pushed the lunchbox towards him so it was easier for him.

 

“YAH. You greedy pig! This is _____ ah’s not yours!” Hyun ah poked Taecyeon and smacked his hand holding a kimbap.

 

Taecyeon ignored Hyun ah and reached for another kimbap. All of us giggled at the sight.

 

“_____ baby~~” A voice came out from behind me and Kyuhyun, who was sitting with an arm around my waist. We both turned around and saw Donghae hugging Ryeowook.

 

“Oppaaaa!” Ryeowook responded and cuddled into Donghae’s chest.

 

“No teasing! Go away!!!!” Donghae and Ryeowook snickered.

 

“Anyway, meet us at outside the xxxxxxxx room after school!” Donghae told Kyuhyun then they left.

 

“Wonder why they want to meet me.. Hmm..” Kyuhyun shrugged.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE HIATUS :( I AM BACK THIS JUNE! :D HAHAHA :) ENJOY!