Melody

♚ Melody ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Story:

A guy was sitting on the grassy ground outside their school. He was gazing at the sky while sighing deep each time. He saw the skies, elegantly swaying on mid air. The clouds were so free. "I wish I could be like them." He whispered to himself.

All he wanted was to be free but he knows that it will never happen. He was bound forever with his parents telling him what to do. It was so annoying for him but he can't deny them since they are his parents whom he grow up with.

He sighed again. All he could do is imagine that he was free. Free from all the worries. Free from people. Free from pressure. Free from home. Free from his parents. He want to travel around the world and believe it or not, he had never been in love.

Yes. He didn't felt loved even around his parents. He never had true friends because all of the persons who will attempt to befriend him would always end up in bad situation. All thanks to his parents who despised people coming towards their only child. He was an only child which made him lonely.

Whenever he will come, he would always see the house empty except for the maids and workers. He was forever alone and always be alone. That was he always thought. He stood up from his sitting position and stretched.

Checking if there are some people, he sneak through the halls only to find the class had started. He was definitely late for class so he ended up roaming around the hallway. He got nothing to do besides no one dared to come to him because they are all scared what might be the consequences to befriend him.

He sighed again. His feet were getting tired from all the walking. He let his feet dragged him to anywhere would be good. He heard a dolphin squeak and he immediately turned around just to find no one behind him. He sighed.

That scared him all through his spine. Then he heard again another squeak. It was creepy to him but it soon stopped. He sighed in relief and continued walking. Then he found himself standing in front of the music room.

His eyes widened. His gaze softened. His heart melted. He stayed frozen. He couldn't manage to move at all. He was so mesmerized. He heard a singing voice. It was so beautiful. The melody was just great and too good to be true. He could tell it was a guy who was singing and his voice was dolphin like.

He came to a conclusion that the dolphin squeak was coming from the same person who was singing right not. The lyrics melted his heart and the voice lingered through his mind. He closed his eyes feel more about the melody.

 

It′s not your fault those hands are freezing
Borne from those childish days, you carry the scars
Are you afraid to love someone?
You pretend not to see the other side of the words.

 

The voice was still there. It continued to sing and soon followed by a piano. The voice echoed through the halls. It was so beautiful. It was smooth and gentle. The voice suited very well on the tone of the music. That is what we called music to the ears.

He stood there with his eyes closed. He could fell the other's emotions through the melody it was playing. He can't ruin it and so he waited outside to finish the music. Gladly, the nearby rooms were not occupied, more like an abandoned rooms except for the music room.

 

 For anyone to be loved by someone,
Makes life in this world shine
If it was me, I′d make your heart warm once more
With eternal tenderness.

 

There it was again. The voice was present again. He sat on the ground and tears leaked out on his eyes. He let out all his emotions silently and he could feel, he smiled. The melody pierced through his heart and made him remembered the past events.

Where his parents and him were happily chatting and doing picnic at the nearby park but it all changed from past dreadful events which he doesn't want to remember at all. All those memories were buried inside his heart, mind and soul.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter