Chapter 2

Dreams Come True [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘When will you wake up, Ji?’ Everybody asked in their heart.

 

Chapter 2

“I will stay for tonight” Youngbae suggested to everyone in the room.

“Mr. Kwon, Mrs. Kwon, Dami noona, all of you can just go home. I will take care of Jiyong tonight. You too, guys. Take a rest in the apartment and come here tomorrow.” Youngbae said while sitting next to Jiyong.

“Is it okay, Youngbae-ah? You must be tired after your schedule also. You can go back to the apartment, let me stay for tonight.” Mr. Kwon asked Youngbae. He looked at Youngbae’ face. Tired, that’s all he could see.

“No, it’s alright Mr. Kwon. Besides, I can’t let my bestfriend here alone. I will take a rest also here.” Youngbae smiled to them. Although he is really tired, but he want to stay in the hospital. Just in case Jiyong will wake up. Just in case, though it seemed impossible at that time, not with his current condition.

“Are you sure, hyung? I can accompany you here.” Daesung asked Youngbae.

“It’s okay, Daesung-ah. Just come here tomorrow and we will look after Jiyong alternately.” Youngbae said.

“Now, all of you can go home. I’m fine.” Youngbae sighed. He seemed tired to keep answering their question and hoped all of them could just go home at that time, so he could also took a rest there.

“Alright. Hyung will come here early tomorrow and you can go home to take a rest.” His manager said and they all said goodbyes to Youngbae. After all of them went out of the room, he looked at Jiyong once again. He took a deep sighed. This is something he never imagined before, not even in his wildest dream.

“What happened with, Ji? You know I’m always with you. If you have any problem you can tell it to me and not being like this.” Youngbae looked at Jiyong pitifully. After some minutes, he fell asleep in the chair beside Jiyong’s bed. The night went deeper and deeper. All that could be heard in the room was the sound of Jiyong’s heart.

On the other side, Jiyong woke up in a fully different place. He blinked a few times. All he could see was lights. After some minutes, he managed to open his eyes. His brow frowned. As long as remember it, this was not the last place he was. He tried to remember it, but he couldn’t.

“Where am I?” Jiyong asked himself softly.

“You woke up, oppa.” A beautiful girl smiled happily at him. He was confused. Who was this girl?

“Excuse me, who are you? And where am I?” Jiyong asked the girl as he stand and looked outside the window. All he could see was a large meadow outside the house. Not far from there, he could see a blue ocean. He was impressed by the view and forgot there was a girl standing beside him.

“You are somewhere far away from your home, oppa.” Her voice was slow but it still didn’t escaped Jiyong’s ear.

“What did you say?” Jiyong looked at her confuseedly.

“Nothing. Oppa, drink this first. You have been slept for a whole day, aren’t you thirsty?” The girl asked Jiyong. Hesitantly, Jiyong took the glass and drank some of the water.

“Thank you. But, you haven’t answered my question. Where...” Before Jiyong could finish his sentence, the girl cut him.

“Oppa, are you hungry? Or you wanna take a walk around here, first. I can show you many beatiful places in here. Let’s go.” The girl pulled him. Having no energy, Jiyong just followed the girl.

They went out of the house and Jiyong finally could breathe the fresh air. The view was really beautiful. He never saw any places like these. The meadow was outspread in front of him and there were some beautiful flowers grew there. Not enough with the meadow, in the end of his sight he could see a sparkling wave in the ocean. The water was really blue and there were no boats there. While enjoying the view, the girl let go of Jiyong’s hand from her and ran to a places where horses were eating. Without hesitant, the girl patted its head and gave food to the horses. Jiyong was amazed. How could this girl found such a beautiful place like this. He walked towards the girl and smiled seeing the girl kept talking to the horses whom absolutely not answer her talking.

“Are you lived here alone?” Jiyong finally asked her after looking at her sometimes.

“Yes.” The girl answered his questions without looking back.

“How could you manage to find this beautiful place and live here alone. Where is your parent?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Well, somebody told me this place and asked me to look after you until you recover. My parents? They are somewhere far away from this place surely.” The girl smiled at him. But, he could sense sadness in her tone.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong said.

“What is it for?” The girl looked confusedly at Jiyong.

“About your parents.” Jiyong said hesitantly afraid if the girl was sad again.

“Ah, it’s nothing. Oppa, are you hungry, now? I will cook some foods for you. Let’s get back to the house.” She smiled and walked first, Jiyong just followed behind her. Although, he had no idea who this girl was, but he felt comfortable already around her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter