CHEATSHEET.

UNDER THE SAME ROOF  /  APPLY NOW !
plotlines
//////////////////////////////////////////////


As you could see, this story evovles around the two families who are facing economy crisis. Apparently between the two families, no one ever knew each other except for the fathers, who work for the same company. which explains why the two families can both facing the same problem. So short explanation is that they were talking about this problem and the idea of living under the same roof just hit them. Well, you know the rest, children of both families are going wild, saying that they can't accept this.

so, even though this story evolves around two families, you are going to apply as a part of either the jung family or the kim family. it's your choice. you don't have to apply as a son/daughter of the family, but you can also apply as the cousin or distant relative that somehow ended up living with them. because i'm going to accept 8 applicants including myself, and i think having 8 children for both families are kind of too much, no?

Even though you're going to apply as a part of the jung family or kim family, i'm going to ask you to slip in a character that is a part of the opposite family that you made up. you can make him/her as the love interest, partner in crime, eternal enemy, etc. you can check seyoung's app for example.

i'm going to accept 7 applicants (4 kim fams, 3 jung fams), and you can apply as either male or female! password is your character's quote linked to a song as your character's theme.
characterguides
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



as you can tell by the family name, both families are pure koreans, so i'm expecting your character to be full korean if you're going to apply as a son/daughter. but of course you can make your character (at least) half korean if you're going to make your character a relative of theirs. the age range is 17-24, so your character should be born between 92-99.
and for the faceclaim, i'm fine with ulzzangs, but i'd prefer if you use idols and actors/actresses since i'm more familiar with them. also, if your character still goes to school, please state the name of school she/he is attending.
personality&background
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



you know how this goes. you should make your character feels like a real person. you know, not mary sue(s) and gary stu(s). i accept sob stories but i wouldn't go as far to the point where she's all alone in this world. and also don't make her perfect like a barbie. i mean, even barbies are not perfect. so please balance between the negative and positive traits.

as for background, you don't have to explain it since your character was born. just put what you think will effect the story. again, i accept sob stories, but as worse as it is, nobody's alone in this world.
relationships&collabs
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



you can put schoolmates, or neighbors, etc, but what's important is that you put the other jung family, and also a kim family's member that you made up somewhere there. you can also put what's your relationship with the kim family if you want, but it's not totally necessary.

as for collabs, i don't think it's going to have much impact on the story, but yeah i do accept collabs. just you know, if one of you aren't accepted, i probably won't accept both characters since your apps are interwined.
lovestory
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



as i already mention on the plotlines, as for romance, you can make him/her as a part of the kim family, or you can make him/her a neighbor of your character's. although this story is not about love, i'm such a romance trash, so do good on this section, and i'll love you down< 3