Before

I Can't
It was midnight when Youngbae’s phone buzzed in his pocket, he picked it up after seeing the caller ID –Jiyong calling at midnight is can’t be ignored or else he will call him nonstop till morning.

“Where are you?” Jiyong asked straightly to him without saying hi. “You still at the company right?” he continued before Youngbae can even reply to his previously question.

He just rolled his eyes. “Yes I am.” He said uninterested.

“Still working on that song?” he asks again, Youngbae can hear engine sound as his background, he must be at his way here. He thought to himself.

“Hem…”

"You sounded like me without sleep two weeks straight.”

"What do you want?”

"Sleep with me tonight.”

“That is so gross Ji… call Seungri for that.”

“I’ll pick you up in five minutes.”

“Just leave me alone.” He said but Jiyong ended the call before he can protest more.

It is he came right after five minutes and hugging Youngbae from behind, the older jump in surprise as he was focusing on what he heard on the headphone.

“God Jiyong, are you trying to sabotage my work?” he said irritatingly remove his headphone and shooting dagger to his friend who was just grinning at him like a fool.

“You look like  Bae.” He jokingly adds as he took the empty sit beside his friend.

Youngbae rolled his eyes. “That what we told you hundred times already.” He said as a matter of fact, turned his attention to the computer again.

“It’s a revenge than.” He said watching his friend serious face, that dude is so y when he is working. Even man can think like that, no wonder he got a great girl. “You look thinner let’s check your stomach, is it turned like mine?” he continued, hands already at Youngbae’s slave-less T-shirt. Ready to pull it up when Youngbae turned to him and looking at him uninterested.

“It still there cuz I don’t eat junks like you.” He said winking at the younger.

Jiyong puffed his cheeks and folded his arms, sulking. “Gizz really that man is…” Youngbae’s buzzing phone cuts him off.

“Shut!” he said to Jiyong putting his index finger on his lips. “Yes noona?” upon hearing that Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Ne mianhae I’ll sleep now… of course I’ll come to your dream, you too… sure hehe… ne araseo jaljayo emm bye.” He ended the phone with a smile.

Jiyong scoffed to that. “Gross.” He said stare at the older in disgust.

 “See yourself when you talking to your girlfriend Ji.” Teddy who was there all the time commented.

“Shut up!” he shot, throwing dagger to the hyung who now raised his arms in surrender manner while Youngbae moving himself to the sofa at the back and laid on it silently, preparing himself to sleep. Jiyong just looking at him for some minutes before he throw himself to the man’s almost relaxed body at the sofa making the man groaning in pain.

“Ugh seriously Ji.” He said irritated at what the younger did.
Jiyong pouting, wraps his hands around Youngbae's tight. "Come on Youngbae-ah, lets go to my place." and squeeze him violently.

"Why ?" Youngbae asks uninterested.
"So you can sleep on my cozy bed." Jiyong said leaning his face to the older face.
Youngbae push his face away before his precious cheek touched by Jiyong's pouting lips and looking a the younger cynically. "and got  by you? Not even on your wildest dream Jiyong." he said.
"You wanna die." he squeeze the older tighter.
"Leave me alone." Youngbae push the younger away easily from him. "Stop being Seungri." he said the time Jiyong falls to the floor.
Jiyong hurriedly stands and looking at the older suspiciously."He did this to you?" he asks.
"To you." Replied Youngbae simply.
"You made us sounds like gay." his nose.
"Aren't you ?" he said rising his eyebrows in asking manner but obviously wouldn't believe Jiyong for whatever he will say about that.
Seeing that Jiyong just shooting dagger to his best friend trough his deadly stare. "Dong Youngbae!!!" he finally said with his annoying high pitched voice and...
"Yah i'm trying to work here." Sounds like Teddy got enough of their  and ushered the couple to go home before he kill himself.
The two just bowed repeatedly while saying. "Sorry hyung." and go as Teddy told them so.

So they decides to go to Jiyong's place since it is closer from the company building and Jiyong has been whining nonstop to what Youngbae call dangerously deafening for his  ears.
And here they are, in Jiyong's luxurious car. Jiyong is keep chanting while the other trying his best not too care and trying to sleep.
"Bae your birthday is coming, is there something you want?" He asks, remembered for the part view days he has so much fight on his mind about what should he buy for his best of friend.
Youngbae sighed for the nothing time. "All your clothes, give them all for me." he said unmeaningfully but seriously serious for Jiyong to hear.
"Isn't its too much Bae." he said glaring at his best friend who just opened half of his already small eyes.
"Let me sleep then, will you?" He asks coldly, totally annoyed by now.
"Fine." Jiyong puffed his cheeks before continuing driving in silent, letting his friend to get some sleep.

Jiyong and the maknaes is still hanging out at the studio and teased the youngest after Jiyong decides he can't coupe with the computer and composing stuff in front of him anymore. Here they are teasing the youngest, Jiyong using a broom stick as his weapon and act like Shifu teaching the Panda his lesson while Daesung sings the original soundtrack of the first movie with his poor beatbox.
They laughs like lunatic when Seungri begs them to stop with his signature poor expresion but that just makes the laughter gone louder, Daesung can't even sings anymore and just laughing while holding his stomach. Even Teddy laughs too.
"You guys is really something." he said shaking his his head.
The door opened and Top enters after seeing Jiyong who is still holding the broom. "Hi hyung, what bring you here this late?" he asks handing the broom to Seungri.
"Why didn't you answer your phone Jiyong?" He walks towards Jiyong.
"Oh ?" Jiyong searching for his phone and found it on his pants pocket, looking trough it. "Sorry hyung, its in silent mode." he added continuing checking his phone log. "What makes you and YG hyung calling me this much?" he asks again surprised at the amount of their calls. "Youngbae called me too, why is it? what happen?"
Top grabs Jiyong shoulder and squeeze it lightly as if he will fall any time soon. "Ji..." he said weakly -looking up at the olders face, just then he realize his hyung's expression. His face is unnormally pale and sweaty, he can even notice thet there is dark circles under his sharp eyes.
His eyes are red and that makes Jiyong panicking -its not like him to show up all of a sudden like that. "What is it hyung ? Just tell me already." He said losing his tamper but Top still wasn't give him an answer. He just pulled him to the parking area where his car is -the machine is still working while the driver sit door is wide open.
"Hyung what happen?" Jiyong ask again when the older opens the door for him. But without any words Top just leave him and walking to the driver side –closed the door, ready to drive off from the place.
"GET IN!" he said almost shouting, seeing Jiyong still standing outside like a fool.
Seeing that Jiyong got in quickly and closed the door harshly he put his annoyed face while staring at the road in front of them.

For some minutes they didn’t utter a word to each other till the point Jiyong got pissed and stare at the older who’s driving with his hard face looking at the road overly serious. Its already odd just seeing him driving plus (+) now his seriously serious like he never saw him before, first he doesn’t have driving licence, second he never was want to be the one that driving if anybody else with him and the last he is driving in a very high speed.

“Hyung, I don’t know why are you like this but please say something because if you are not I’m going to call the police now.” He said showing his phone to the older.

Top pulls the car to the side road, makes Jiyong almost hit the dashboard but Top just stare at the empty road in front of him. Jiyong can hear him taking a deep breath as if there is a huge rock setting on his back. He turned to Top and he is so sure he saw a tear falling from his hyungs sharp eye.

“Hyung?”

 

____________________________________________

Just give a little update before i lost the idea kekekeke

wish you understand what i write hehe