A/N

prelude: two years can be a lot of things

So yay welcome to the naggy author time!

Most of you guys probably don't know me because yeah this is the legit first time I'm writing for a group that isn't DBSK or SUJU. Have been a hardcore ELF and Cassie for years. But this time I want to write something different, and I want to write something personal, something original down to the core. So here I am.

Why BTS? Because I'm this close to calling myself an ARMY (mind you I don't call myself a fan easily - i mean look at exoshineeinfiniteshinhwamblaqukissvixxb1a4btobbap i stan them from time to time and all but nah not calling myself an exolshowalinspiritshinhwachangjobaby etc).

Why jikook then? Because they remind me so much of what was once me and a friend - so painfully much. 

This is actually the second time I uploaded it, the first time I put it up (under the name of: when my world no longer stops for you) I was hoping to write the whole story, but I realised that nah I ed up real bad with chaptered stories and so I took it down. So there, only a oneshot. I actually have a few chapters and loose bits written out, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a full-blown story.

But tell me what you think. Do you want to hear my story? Let me know in the comment section! Or otherwise you can add me and I would love to spazz with you over bangtan lol jimin-stans are best welcomed but yeah i like all of them so come at me ks! :)

xoxo