Steak

If I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

        He hooked his arm around the shorter's neck, pulling him closer and walking off with Taeyong to what I could only guess was the bathroom. Wait, but then, what could they do in the bathroom? Washing off the jacket? Or?! I wrecked my head, truly torn on whether I should follow them or not, because yeah... that was kind of creepy and nosy but I hated what vibe I was getting from those two. Taeyong and Jaehyun falling in love with each other could be a nightmare for me, what better time to combat this than now? I took a step forward, but a hand stopped me by landing on my head. I instinctively jabbed the person in the side.

"Excuse me!" he yelled, and I immediately hoped that I could just disappear in that moment. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, let me just fade smaller and smaller until I become a ant...

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that was you!" I explained, graciously bowing a full ninety degrees.

"Don't worry about it, I'm used to it. So, are you going after those two?"

"That's what I want to do, yes." I crossed my arms.

"Save it for later, Taeyong's eyes were all googly. You know? You don't want to interrupt his moment, would you?" he asked, curiously and made an imitation of gagging noises.

I gripped both hands onto Hansol's shoulders, and he stiffened like a wooden board at the contact.

"By all means, now that you've said that... I realized it is my duty to keep him out from trouble!" I declared, letting go and making fast strides across the cafeteria to the bathroom. 

          Hansol hastily pursued me. I'll bet it's since he's interested too, based on how he and that delinquent always hung out after certain class periods, he must have been close friends with him. Initially that made me feel envious, but not anymore once Jaehyun made it a point to sprinkle a bit of hell onto my life. Also, why would anyone want to be his friend? If I could, I would beat his sorry to Russia. Maybe Australia instead since I heard that there were a lot of deadly animals and marsupials, a bite from a crocodile wouldn't hurt. I giggled immaturely, this must be the pinnacle of the most stupidest I've ever felt in my life before.

"Lovesick! I think that's the accurate term for your buddy, and your concern is bordering on stalker-ish!"

"Are you calling me a stalker?!" I hollered back.

"Well, I'm not exactly calling you a person who would keep their own business to themselves!"

"Whatever. I can electrocute you any second now, try me."

          My sneakers thumped against the heavily polished floors, and I turned the corner into the men's bathroom. I looked over my shoulder, and he pressed his finger to his lips, indicating that we should stop making much noise. Placing my hands on the wall, I moved slightly so that my face was in the view and I searched for the two. Hansol did the same. I was dumbfounded when I realized that there was nobody else except us in the bathroom, where else could they go then?

"That's not very exciting at all is it? The ending to this story is -kkeut, done!" he hummed, clapping his hands.

"What was all this for then?" I sulked, my posture slumping in defeat.

"Well, see you later. I know your name now, thanks for telling me!"

"Wait, that wasn't me! I didn't tell you my name- oh." I awkwardly stammered, coughing when a student passed by me into the bathroom. He gave me a dirty look, although I wasn't talking to myself, I swear.

~

"Poor janitor, he had to clean up after the fools..."

"What the heck was he doing, was he even thinking? That -wipe certainly does not need to receive any sort of compassion, especially from our sweet as a blossom Taeyong-ah!" I wailed, smashing my face onto the table in frustration.

"AISH! Don't hurt yourself, Yuta." Ten hissed, grabbing a fistful of my brown locks and pulling my head up. That hurt, but not as much as my heart. 

"You know, I agree. The way Jaehyun treats you is unacceptable. If only I was in every class of yours, then I could monitor him and stick a knife up his whenever he dared to-"

"Yah, what's really important is what's up with Taeyong. Didn't it look like he was in love? He was so courteous, a real gentleman, when you know how he-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter