Group Project

If I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

        My heart was racing, I was probably going on pure adrenaline, how else could I be running three times faster than my normal capacity?! Last night, I had set my alarm earlier than usual so I could wake up and not be late to class. What I did not realize was that I must have swiped my thumb, changing it to P.M. instead of A.M. I screamed when I nearly got hit by a sleek, cherry-red Ferrari. Of all things holy! The tires screeched to a stop, blocking my path. The students walking past us were curious, girls with their uniforms all personalized were admiring the car as if they didn't have luxurious cars of their own already.

          I had gone through the driving lot, that wasn't a good idea at all... I raised my hand, raking it through my hair. There was sweat dripping from my forehead.
The window slowly rolled down, revealing a boy who clearly had his hair done that morning. "Whoever you are, you need to seriously watch where you are going." he advised, with a surprisingly refreshing voice. He looked young, younger than I, but the way he held his gaze gave me the impression that he was not.

"I'm so sorry, it's just that I'm going to be late-"

"No, no, no. Your life means way more than one class period being missed, I swear, i'm going to give you my phone number and I will personally drive you to school every day if you need a ride! This baby can go up to 200 MPH, and I had first class driving lessons so you can trust that I would not get into a car accident." he lectured, talking at a fast speed like he had all day. What was this guy doing? I've never met him before, and now he's acting like it's his duty to drive me to school... Does he care this much about a stranger's wellbeing all the time? I gulped.

"Let me park this car first, wait just a second, boo-boo."

          He put his hands back on the wheel, parking it in the middle of the driveway in a empty spot so fast that a student who was close enough got spooked. He got out of the Ferrari, and was slightly taller than me. There was a baseball cap on his head, it wasn't very complimenting to the rest of what he was wearing, considering he was wearing the school's uniform. A girl who had her hair done up in a messy ponytail and a lollipop in her plush lips squealed, hugging him without any warning. She came out of nowhere! He pushed his hand on her face, calling her some rather offensive nicknames like 'piglet'. Ugh. I don't have time for this.

"Nice chat!" I chirped, resuming my marathon to my first period.

"I'm not finished talking with you! WAIT FOR ME!"

"Oppaaaaa, why are you being like this?" she pouted, making buing-buing aegyo.

"Piglet, shut your tongue!"

          Absolutely out of his mind, he became more strange the more I stood there, was that even possible? I was scared; trying not to make eye contact with anybody as I pushed myself even harder. Damn, rich people can be bat crazy! "Don't look back, he's probably going to be right behind you!"

I screamed in Ten's face, it was such a loud screech that he hissed and covered his ears.

"What was that for?!"

"You were asking for it!" I defended, holding myself.

"Your reaction was pretty good though, I should jot that down somewhere. Anyways! That was Kim Doyoung that you just saw back there; he's a train wreck. His daddy is loaded, and if I'm not mistaken, he's one of the richest students here." Ten clarified, resting his eyes momentarily and frowning as if he was reminiscing a bad memory. 

"I've noticed that you keep associating yourself with the king-ka's of this school. Let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter