one

Literature

Hoseok walked out of one of the classroom with a messy hair and untied neck tie and bumped into someone he has never seen in the school before.
"Sorry" He said as he balanced the other, saving him from falling on his .
"No problem." He answered and looked at the other from head to toe 'He looks so...' He stopped himself before his mind could go even further. He saw a female employee walking out after the man in the same state. 'Oh...'

The next time they met was a few hours later when Taehyung caught the same teacher with another female teacher. 'Such a playboy' He thought as he left the room. They never introduced themselves actually, even after teaching there for a week they exchanged greetings and a few lines like when Hoseok asked him about his subject.
"What do you teach?"
"Literature" He answered and left. He wasn't fond of men like Hoseok. He did everything to ignore the other but his heart wanted something different than what his mind did.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t have time to introduce the new teacher to you all” The school director said as she stood next to Taehyung.
“He’s Kim Taehyung. He’s the new literature teacher.” Taehyung bow and greeted the other teacher, watching out not to stare at Hoseok for too long.
“You might know that the homeroom teacher of 3B left due to health issues so he’s going to become their homeroom teacher this year.”
 

They left the teacher’s room and everyone started to whisper about Taehyung and the class. That is the worst class in the whole school. It’s not their marks that are bad, it’s the students themselves. They can’t be handled.

Taehyung entered the classroom the next morning and greeted the students. He was met with people laying on the table talking while others drew obscene things on the blackboard. Saying he was furious would be an understatement.
“What do you think you are doing?” He asked in a louder tone and everyone was startled. He had a nice even cute face for his voice. Everyone got to their seats but they kept talking.
“I’m Kim Taehyung, your new homeroom teacher.”
“Could you write your name on the board?” Taehyung turned around and paper balls hit him from several directions. When he turned around, trying to keep his cool everyone was chattering again as if nothing happened.
“Two can play this game.” He grabbed the chalk but noticed something was off about it. It was a piece of wet soap. He put it down and washed his hand before standing in front of the class again, taking a deep breath. He sat down to his desk and pulled a book out of his bag. He kept talking about writers and novels even though no one was paying attention. After class a few students walked up to him to ask for scans about the material he was talking about. He said no and left them. ‘We’ll see about it’ He smirked to himself as he walked back to the teacher’s room.

“How did it go?” One of the teachers asked him, He was called Namjoon if his memories served him right. He was the P.E teacher of the class.
“Horrible”
“As expected. What are you planning to do about them?”
“Nothing.”
“What do you mean nothing?” Namjoon had a face of disbelief on as he asked.
“Just like that.”

Ironic as it is his next lesson was with Hoseok’s class and they were so well behaved and they noted everything down. They were so nice to him even after class. Of course they told Hoseok, who was their mathematics teacher, everything about the other. After another week of teaching he’s got fed up with his own class and went to the head of the school to discuss things. He got nothing out of it and he still had to handle the kids in the class.
“I heard my class likes you a lot” Hoseok walked up to Taehyung. ‘Not you again’ Hoseok has been trying to get aroun dhim, probably trying to get into his pants as he ed everyone who had two legs and a hole between them. 

That was what Taehyung thought.

“Yeah they like me.” He was about to leave when the school director came in.
“Kim Taehyung and you, Jung Hoseok. From now on the two of you will be watching over 3A and B together. When asked, they voted you Teacher Hoseok, as their favorite teacher.”
“Can’t we just trade them then?” Taehyung asked, he really didn’t want to work with Hoseok.
“No. They’ve been through lot of changes so let’s keep it like this.”

 

Weeks passed and finally Taehyung had been teaching in the school for two months. They were now pretty friendly with Hoseok and he got to know that the man is full of sunshine and nothing like he imagined him to be. It just made him even more attractive and he didn’t even notice when he fell se deep but he was so deep in love with the older. Hoseok though kept having affairs with the female teachers so he thought he might not like men.

One day he walked in the school, biker hat still in his hands along his bag as he headed towards the teacher’s room. Taehyung was already in the school and walked back from the kitchen after making cups of coffee for everyone who was in the office. He noticed Hoseok and waved to him. Krystal, the English teacher passed him by and she said hi, but Hoseok ignored her and waved back to Taehyung instead and that made his heart beat harder. Ridiculous, but it did.

Another thing that did it to his heart was when he was picking up some rubbish from the classroom after the kids left and he leaned over just to get his slapped by Hosoek. He yelped and stood up right as the hand slapped on his . He dropped everything he gathered as he was pushed on the desk in the back row.
“Do you think I didn’t notice the looks you give me?”
“I didn’t, but you like so much”
“Oh what was that? You can talk like this too?” Hoseok asked as he pushed closer to the other.
“Of course I can. Now let me go, I won’t be your hole to .” He got away from the other and left the classroom. Hoseok made a face and slapped his hand on the desk. ‘Damnit’. He thought as he walked after the other.

“Wait for me” He shouted but Taehyung kept walking and didn’t say a word. He didn’t want to turn around so he could reveal his teary eyes to the other. He won’t let the other win this.
“Stop, please.” He finally reached Taehyung, grabbed his left hand and turned him around. He saw the other’s face and hugged him tightly.
“Sorry.”
“Fmmm.mm..fine..hic..” He talked as his face was pushed inside Hoseok’s shoulders. He pushed away and looked at the other.
“You ed it up from the start. You can make it right though. Only if you mean it.” Taehyung said as he wiped his eyes.

 


okay it's late here and i finished only this much but I wanted to post it, so....next chapter is coming up ;)