Chapter 1

Seasons Of Love

(Hebe's POV)

It's spring. The flowers and trees have bloomed beautifully. The weather is so nice... 

My parents are not here and I live in this big house all alone with the maids.

I got up and ready for school. 

Everything was the same as it has always been. Even though it's already spring.


Anyway, I'm Hebe Tian. I'm an only child and my parents are always away. So I'm used to live by myself. I have a wealthy family but I'd rather walk to a wealthy school unnoticed because...

"Hebe is here!"

"It's the queen."

"She's pretty as always!!"

"Hebe! Do you want me to carry your bag for you?"

I just smiled to them. If I got to school with a car, I'd attract more attention than I usually do. It's not like I don't like their attention. I actually love it. They fill the attention my family should give me. It's just sometimes, it's too annoying.


"Hebe! How have you been?!" That's Jade. My bestfriend and childhood friend. We've been together since we were born. And she's the only person who knows me best.

"Fine. Winter was so cold I didn't go out" She just looked at me. She knew what I meant. My parents were away. I was alone at christmas.

"......." 

"But don't worry. They'll be back soon. And, I have you right." I smiled.

"Yeah. Let's go to class."

The bell rang.

"Good morning!" The teacher came in. He checked the attendance.

"Today, we have a new student."

 

"A guy?"

"Girl?"

"Who is it?"

 

 

"Come in, Calvin."

A guy came in. Everyone was stunned. He was cute.

"Hello. I'm Calvin. It's a pleasure to meet you girls!" He winked at them. Hmph! Another playboy. And I thought he was cute.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Can I be your girlfriend?"

"No. Sorry."

"Eeeeh?! You said you didn't have a girlfriend."

"I don't."

 

The teacher interrupted. "Okay. That's enough. There's a seat at the back sit there."

But instead of sitting there. He came to my seatmate and asked "Can I sit there?" With a charming smile.

"Uu.uuh. Yeah... gosh I blushed because of a guy." What is he gay?

"Umm..." I was about to speak up but he interrupted me and said "Please take care of me from now on." He smiled and mesmerized me. I didn't realize I was staring at him. "Is something on my face?"

"No.. nothing.


It was lunch and so I went to the rooftop to eat. "Hey! There you are. Do you always eat here?  Alone?"

Here he is again. The whole morning he had been bothering me! This is the first time I felt annoyed of someone's attention.

"No! My friend just have some club activities today."

"Can I join you?" Changing the topic.

"Do whatever you want."

He sat beside me. "Where's your food?"

"Here." He got one of my omellete.

"Hey. That's my favorite! And... Don't you have your own food?"

"Chill... Can't you share? Anyways, do they know this side of you? You always just smile and never say a thing to others."

"What do you know? And I do speak... to my friend."

"Yeah... Yeah..." He patted my head. He's the first one to do that.

Tears started to form in my eyes. It's true that I'm not always like this. And why does he do that. How can he make me show my true emotions.

"Hey! W-w-hy are you crying?! Did I do anything wrong?!" He was panicking. I chuckled and forgot that I was sad.

"Eeh?! Now you're laughing? Are you making fun of me?!"

I began to laugh loudly.

"Nothing... and... thanks!" I smiled,

The first true smile I had from a very long time. 


End Of Chapter 1

Hey! That's the first chapter. I hoped you liked it.

And please don't forget my notes at the description!

;D