Shinjin Unnie

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri's POV

I let out a breath of relief as I passed my paper to the person in front. Today is our final exam and I could already feel the excitement of my classmates as our professor collected all the papers. We wait in anticipation as he proceeds to his table and cleared his throat.


"Enjoy your weekend." He said and the classroom errupted into cheers and papers are being thrown in the air.


I was pulled into someone's arm and Yul screamed in my ears. "We're graduating!" The twins screamed with her. I couldn't help but grin at the three and joined their screaming. My classmates slowly left the classroom, bidding everyone their goodbyes and goodluck for tomorrow.


Oh yeah.


Our prom is tomorrow.


And I haven't picked any dress. 


"Aeri let's go!" Yul grabs my arm and pull me outside the room. 


I have to find a dress tonight.





Yifan oppa stomps his feet on the coffee table hard as I sat up straight on the couch. My brothers are behind him with an unamused expressions. I already informed them I won't be attending prom tomorrow because I don't have a date and two I don't have a dress for tomorrow. Yifan oppa practically fell on his seat after I told them and drag me to the living room. 


"What do you mean you're not attending prom tomorrow?" He asked in disbelief.


I mentally rolled my eyes at Yifan oppa. "Oppa, its not like I haven't tried prom." 


He look at me incredulously. "But this is your graduation ball!"


"Prom." I cough not looking at him in the eyes.


"Is this because you don't have a date?" I bit my cheek, not answering. "Ae..." The couch felt heavy beside me. Jongdae oppa wrapped his arm around my shoulder to pull me in a hug. Well, its not their fault my male classmates or batchmates doesn't want to ask me out after what they did to Taekook. 


Really.


I glance at Jongdae oppa with a small smile. "Its okay oppa I'm fine with not attending tomorrow's prom." Actually it was not okay. It is my final ball with my friends. I was so excited to attend it last year but now I'm not. Its not because I don't have a date. Its because I feel like no boy likes me to ask me out for tomorrow. I feel like a bloated seal with an ugly face as a monster. Plus, I can always call my friends and have a party, right? 


Yixing oppa sigh besides Yifan oppa and reach out to me. I gladly accepted his hand and let him pull me to him. "Let's get you into bed." He whispers and the both of us headed to my room leaving my brothers discuss to themselves. 


"Oppa, you do know it none of your fault right?" I told my brother as he pulls the cover up to my shoulder. "Even though I can't get to spend my last prom tomorrow I could always spend it with you guys. I want to spend it with you." I was being sincere when I told him that. Yixing oppa smiled at me and placed a kiss on my forehead before telling m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter