Another Day, Another Shoot

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you Lee Luhan!!" Yifan's voice reached the living room making his siblings jump in fright. He just woke up and found out he was three hours late for his photoshoot. All because of his stupid twin. He came home pretty late last night and he trusted Luhan to wake him up early since the elder always wakes up earlier then him. But sadly, his twin did not. And now, Yifan has to face a furious manager, and to make things worse the photographer just left the site. 


"Never in my life had I ever been late but now!" He was screaming right now. "Now Luhan! Dammit why didn't you wake me up?!" He ruffles his hair in irritation. His twin glares at him with crossed arms. "I did how many times do I have to tell you that? I woke you up three hours ago but who decided to go back to sleep? You did!" 


The brothers are now at the door. Junmyeon and Jongin went to Yifan while Zitao and Minseok went to Luhan. The twins were so close to hit each other if it weren't for their brothers holding them back. Minseok was trying to calm the oldest twin and Junmyeon did to the other. It wasn't rare for the twins to fight. They always fight. Its part of their nature to see each other as rivals but at the end of the day, the twins know they needed each other. This is their biggest fight yet. 


"You know I was up late last night you should've woke me up again!" Yifan barks back.


Luhan tries to move forward but his brothers held him back. "Then how about you quit you're job if you don't like sleeping late then!" It was the last drop. Yifan managed to break away from his brother's grip and jump towards his twin. They heard a scream from the door. The other remaining Lee brothers decided to help pull away Yifan from Luhan. The latter hit Yifan straight on the face, throwing him backwards with the impact. Blood streamed down on the model's nose but it didn't stop him kicking his twin on the stomach.


"Stop it!"


"Yah, yah, yah."


"Lee Luhan! Lee Yifan!"


"Hyung stop it!" 


"Oh my gosh, you're nose!"


Yixing gapes at the growing bruise at Yifan's nose. It was violet and it was bleeding so much that he swore his brother is going to pass out anytime soon. Luhan muttered something under his breath. Sehun begs for his brother to stop it but it was too late. Before they could react, Luhan was now tackling his twin on the floor. Throwing punches at the model's face. Kyungsoo grabs Luhan by the shirt to pull him until he heard a familiar scream. 


"Oppa!" 


Kyungsoo stops and turn at the door. He saw Aeri already in her uniform with wide eyes and there were tears in her eyes. The youngest triplet shove Luhan away from the taller before he could throw another hit on his twin and scream.


"JUST STOP IT YOU TWO! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE BEING IMMATURE?! GOSH, I HATE YOU GUYS!"


Of course, Kyungsoo didn't meant what he said. He stomp off the room and dragged Aeri with him downstairs. But he does hates his brothers for letting their youngest witness a fight. The thought of his brothers breaking two of their rules made him annoy even more.


Rule number 7: No fights in the house. 


Rule number 13: Never engage in a fight with your siblings.


He let Aeri sit on the chair as the 9th born took out the box of cereal from the top cabinet and milk from the fridge. He puts them on the table while Aeri went to get two bowls and spoons. She was still sobbing as she did her job and Kyungsoo felt guilty. Heaving a sigh, Kyungsoo pulls her besides him and wrap his arms around his sister. Aeri hates it whenever her brothers fight. The last time they did, Sehun almost ran away from home. It made all of them so worried. The youngest brother was gone for a week. They found out he was staying at a friend's house and Yixing had to take the day off to get him. 


"Why were they fighting, oppa?" She asks, sniffling from time to time. Her face was all red now and snot was coming down from her nose. Kyungsoo reaches out for the table napkin and gave it to her. Aeri thank her brother and wipe her tears and snot. But it didn't stop the tears from falling. 


"Luhan hyung didn't woke up Yifan hyung early and made him late for his photoshoot." He rubs her back in circle as he repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter