Roses Hurt People

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri groaned while she opens her eyes slowly. She couldn't hear anything and her eyes were all blurry due to her tears. Jongin rushed to their side and pull his sister's body towards him. He breaths out in relief when he find ut she wasn't hurt and pulled her closer, placing his head unto her's. "I thought you were gone," Jongin said and kissed her crown. Aeri didn't say anything and smiled weakly. 


Sehun was busy holding back Zitao in beating the man up while Minseok took out his phone and called the police. After Aeri threw herself on the man, he fainted and Jongdae took the pocket knife that he took out from his coat. The police arrive fifteen minutes later and took the man with them. Luhan made a call with his close friend, who is a well-known lawyer in South Korea, after harassing his sister. 


The older Lee's were too busy dealing with the police while the youngers went to assist Jongin and Aeri up. Kyungsoo pulled her into his arms, whispering words that she couldn't understand before pulling away.


"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asks with pure concern. The youngest Lee nods with a smile.


Yixing chuckles beside Kyungsoo and ruffle her hair. "You shouldn't pull that stunt ever again, angel." Blood rushed into Aeri's face and whine at the mention of Yixing's nickname for her. "Oppa!" She drawl and pouts. 


"Arasso," Yixing held his hands in surrender but his tone changes. "But I'm serious here, Aeri. Don't you ever do that again, okay? We're the ones incharge in protecting you not the other way around." He said in all seriousness looking directly in her brown orbs. No sibling would ever want to see their sibling getting hurt despite the fights they have. Plus the Lee wouldn't be able to handle it if their youngest and only sister would be gone since they have promised their parents to take care of her. She's too valuable for them to be taken away.


They'd fight a battalion of soldiers to protect her. 





Minseok decided it was best for them to go home. Everyon agreed with his idea and headed to the vans. Aeri was reluctant but after what happened she didn't opposed her oppa's order and went inside the van. She blames herself for ruining the day for her brothers though it's her birthday.


If I hadn't bumped into that man oppas would be happy right now, she thought and let out a loud sigh. Yifan notice her sudden change of mood and made eye contact with Yixing. They really didn't want to disappoint her but after their encoutner with that man really scared them.


Sure, some of their brothers are good at martial arts but they need to protect two of their siblings    Aeri and Yixing. They wouldn't risk their lives with anything. The image of Aeri lying down on a pool of blood sent shivers down to Yifan's spine. He doesn't know how he would react if something bad happens to his siblings. 


Yifan was about to turn the van when his phone vibrated at the same time the stop light turned red. He took out his phone from his pocket and opened the message Minseok sent him. 


from: old bun
to: yifan

heard from yixing she's sad :(


to: old bun
from: yifan

kinda :/


from: old bun
to: yifan

myeon said let's go to the cemetery


to: old bun
from: yifan

let me ask her first 


Yifan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter