Second

Cheese in the Trap - Another Ending(s)

To : Sunbae

Your message is unread.

Your message is unread.

Your message is unread.

Your message is unread.

Your message is unread.

Your message is unread.

…………………………………………………………………………

Your message is read.

Your message is read.

Your message is read.

Your message is read.

Your message is read.

Your message is read.

***

Young Yi unnie : you have studied the materials for tomorrow test, right?

Me : yeah.

Young Yi unnie : You’re a potential candidate. Don’t dissapoint me. Hihihi

ME : Why me?

Young Yi unnie : Your English is good. And don’t you think it will be a grat chance to us if be became part of our new project with Taerang?

Me : I don’t know.

Young Yi unnie : Do your best. Nite nite.

I looked at my phone screen and read some more page of the presentation materials. I got up just to turned of my computer. I yawned and fell asleep just like that.

*** 

I was a little nervous at the beginning. Just like another test I took. I saw it as a chance. This project after my promotion as a chief might be helpful for me and my team. If I do well, my team and I would be able to work in a big project with….Taerang.

I looked at the badass Young Yi unnie. She passed all well. She would became one of the manager. I liked her. And in order to be able to join her in this project, I have to pass the test too. She waved at me with her pretty smile “Hwaiting!” she silently shouted.

I smiled back at her.

Some hour passed. I did well all two tests. Hope I could get best rank. I sat down at the bench to refresh my mind. I took a sip latte Young Yi unnie gave to me before I got back to the testing room. One more test. I walked slowly as I enjoyed the small park behind Taerang building.

***

I looked at two packs of kimbab on my table. “S…sunbae?” I suddenly remembered him. Kimbab which we used to buy at convenient store….  My heart raced. I looked around. 

“Eat that” one of the senior asked me whhile chewing his kimbab. “They gave us extra snack I guess. Have you eaten?” he asked.

“Yes, I have. Thanks.” I replied. I looked at them with my drenching heart. I was unable to eat them.

Soon some upper staff came to give us instruction of the last test.

“We will give you manual to make the presentation. You can start to make the basic and write down your thought about this matter first. You will have three hours started from now. Good luck.” He said.

We thanked him.

I started to type my thought of this project and some plan…

I was so busy till...

Someone put a manual handout beside my table.

“Kamsahamni… OMO!” I dropped the kimbabs I put next to me.

But he caught them quickly and put it on my table.

That hands….those fingers…

With a ring on his ring finger…

A ring I know…

I looked up to see who this person is…

He looked at me and smiling with his loving yet hurtful eyes. “Good luck” he said.

***

It was him…sitting next to me and opened the kimbab pack for me.

“You should eat…”he said.

“Yes…” I was unable to utter a word. My mind’s full of questions. “Sunbae…wae…”

“I am sorry…” he said “For making you waiting this long.” He stopped and grabbed my hand…tracing my ring…our ring.

“It was hard, as it should be me who suffer, but you are the one who took it instead of me. Didn’t I say I couldn’t let you keep on being hurt like that?” he looked at me deeply.

“Didn’t  I told you not to take off the ring?” I replied. My tears rolled

“I won’t ever do that again…” he wiped my tears.

“ Seol…give me another chance….”

I couldn’t said a word….

I burst in tears as he put me in his embrace…

“I am sorry…” he hold me tighter. “I miss you so much….”

I couldn’t help but drowned in his hug crying…letting go the feeling of missing him so much.

*** 

Yeah!

The long and tiring meeting finally end and we can strt to work in or new project. I was happy that I passed the test with the best score and took a part in this project. Sunbae was there too. I couldn’t be happier than this.

“Eat this…” he sat to me and handed me some snacks.

“Thanks…” I smiled at him .

“Do you want to watch movie tonight? Or do you want to have a dinner? It’s oaky. I will pay. Even the expensive one.” I asked him.

He smiled brightly and giggled. “How expensive?” still he asked me the same question.

“How expensive ummm….” Still I can’t answer that question.

He ruffled my hair happily.

“ Woahhhhh!!!! Look at this…! Hi  Sir…” they bowed at sunbae. Sunbae nodded his head and smiled at them brightly.

 “Jung CEO…Seol… have you known each other well?” some senior asked us.

“ He was my sunbae…” I replied and smiled.

“You really look so close…” one of them commented.

“We are dating…” Sunbae replied and smile.

“WHATTTTTT????” They got surprised.

“Sunbae….!!! Why????” I protested and hit me.

“Why? Sooner or later they will know…” he smiled lovingly and kept ruflling my hair as I tried hard to hid my face when those staff and seniors playfully congratulate us.

“Please watch ove rus well…” sunbae added.

“Ah….sure….. We will even take care of Seol more…” they replied teasing us.

And I…

I don’t know where else should I hid my blushing face while sunbae grabbed my hand and enjoyed his coffee.

“Sunbae…!” I peeked at him. “Aish!!!” I got so embarassed and frustrated.0

“Wae…?” he smiled at me playfully.