Chapter 03

A Fangirl's Fate

[Naeun's POV]
"Bye" I waved and got out of school. It was already dark and the street was dead vacant. I wasn't scared because I always used to go out alone in here. I my music and started listening to it while swinging sideways on the street path. Obviously, there's no one there to be seen in here, do I didn't care to dance on the streets. I was walking down the path and fell on my tracks when I saw a boy staring at me. He was standing at the distance wearing a mask. I didn't have any choice but to pass by him. I was scared inside and prayed as I started walking closer to him but *smack* 
The boy grabbed me from my hand and started running down to the alleyway.
"Hey, Who the hell are you?! Why are you taking me with you?! Why!! Let me go!" I was screaming my lungs out while he was still running with me. "Leave me alone you ! Leave me, before I kick you in your !" I was scared but never tried to shut my mouth. I was screaming all along but he never took his grip off my hand. 
But then, he suddenly dragged me to a corner of a building and pinned me against the wall. He covered my mouth saying gesturing to shut my mouth, and looked away, so did I. I saw a man wearing all black pass by. I understood what happened, the man was following me from school and this boy saved me from him. That's why he started running with me. I, understanding what happened, looked into the boy's eyes who's now holding his grip on my mouth. At first, my eyes didn't meet his but then suddenly he turned. I was shocked and confused. I felt a weird feeling sensing that I've seen these eyes before but before I could figure everything out, he back off-ed and started walking away.
"Hey" I called him but he kept walking away
"Hey! Can you hear me?" I called him out again but still he was walking away. I hesitated if I should go to him and say thank you but no, I had to reach home.
"THANK YOU" I said loudly as he was turning down the path. He heard it and stopped. He tilted his head back and gave me a stare, I waved at him but he went off my sight.
"Weird!" I looked back again. "Can't he even return a bye. So weird." I complained and started walking home. This time I was walking more carefully giving attention to my surroundings, and reached home safe and sound.
As I was reaching home, I saw a boy and a girl sitting under the porch, giggling and chattering. I stood in front as they stared at me, frightened.
"Oh, Naeun" Minsoo said getting up and I chuckled.
"What are y'all doing here?" I asked walking to the door and unlocked it.
"We are here to see you." Judith smiled and dragged Minsoo in.
"Oh,..." I answered with a blank face and started climbing up to my room. And the both of them followed me. I went inside and shut the door close before they got inside. I changed into my casual clothes and sat on my bed. I wasn't okay at all. Something really confused me. Those eyes, I met today were disturbing me. I still felt weird, I surely have seen those eyes before. I thought.
*knock* *knock* *knock* 
"Naeunah, let us in, now!" Judith was banging the door more hard. I smacked out off my thoughts and settled myself before letting them in.
"Come." I said jumping on to my bed.
"How dare you lock us out?" Minsoo crossed his arms. "And yes, what's wrong with you?" Minsoo gave me a judgmental look. I looked at him.
"What??" I asked him annoyed.
"I know something happened but if you don't wanna say it's okay." He said looking away. 
"And Naeun, we came to show you the finishing of our project. I'll keep it here, if you want you can have a look." Judith said keeping the project on my desk.
"Let's go." Minsoo said going out.
I saw that Minsoo and Judith were getting annoyed.
"Guys!" I called and they stopped. "Guys, come back in here, I'll tell you what happened. Come in now." I got up and dragged them, making them sit on my bed.
"What's with your annoying faces?" I chuckled while the both started staring at me waiting for me to speak up. "Okay, okay, so this is what happened......."
[After saying what happened]
"So..are you sure you know him?" Judith asked me scratching her head in confusion.
"I don't really know but I'm so sure that I've seen those eyes before." I sighed. "Umm, how about finding his whereabouts?" Minsoo suggested.
"Minsoo please, it isn't a easy task you dumbhead and I only saw his eyes. Other than that I couldn't even recognize if he was black or white. I only saw his eyes meet mines. And they were sparkling" I said letting out a chuckle,while wondering about that moment. But Minsoo smacked me out of my thoughts giving me a punch on my arm. "Stop daydreaming please." he said while getting up. 
"It's late already Naeun, we're leaving. See you tomorrow at school." 
"Oh? You're leaving already?" I asked them.
"Yes, see you tomorrow" Judith said getting out the room. 
"Okay, Bye, and good night. Get home safe." I said walking with them downstairs. Judith bid me a bye and the both of them went home. I got into my room and closed the door. Opening the window, I saw Minsoo and Judith walking closely, giggling to themselves through the path. "They really make a cute couple." I chuckled to myself as I was looking up the night sky shining with stars. Those eyes flashed again. I tried to figure it out but I failed. I closed the windows and jumped on to my bed. 
"Who can it be?" I asked myself but before figuring out anything I fell asleep.

[Author's POV]
Naeun was all confused about what happened last night and who that boy was. She really did want to find out who that boy was but she couldn't do it.
The next morning she woke up and spent her day at school training in the practice room. She didn't want to face another problem like last night, so she said Minsoo to stay with her until practices finished. Minsoo walked with her to her house and nothing happened on the way. She came home more nervous because there was only one more day left to the competition and moreover there was a rehearsal the next day. She continued her practices all night. 

[Next Day]
[Naeun's POV]
"Good Morning!" I greeted mom before sitting on my chair.
"Good Morning dear. Eat your breakfast soon, Minsoo is waiting." Mom said handing over my toast to me.
"What? Why?" 
"I don't know, he said you are having  rehearsals at the main venue today, so he's here to bring you there." Mom said looking at the couch in the hall. I turned and saw Minsoon sitting there waiting for me.
"Minsoo, come have some breakfast." Dad called him. But he refused to and called me up "Naeunah, make it quick, the bus is gonna leave you if you aren't there on time."
"Okay, mom I'm coming" I chuckled. I finished my breakfast as soon as I could. I grabbed my water bottle and hugged mom and dad. I jumped outside the house with Minsoo in a hurry.
"Let's go soon, it's late already!" Minsoo grabbed me and strated running to school. I saw a blue bus waiting for the children to get in. 
"Minsoo, the bus. It's there, let's slow down. It won't move now." I said while catching my breath. We walked slowly to the bus. I saw Judith standing infront, probably searching for someone. "There she is. She's searching for us." I laughed.
"Hey Judith!" Minsoo high fived seeing her. I wanted to talk but the bus started it's engine signaling it's going to take off. I bid a bye to the two of them and got into the bus. 
"Bye Naeun! Do your best!" Minsoo cheered me up. I nodded my head as the bus took off.
We reached the venue within a short period because it was located closer to our school. I got down and started walking towards the entrance.
"Naeun wait." Someone stopped me. It was Nia. I didn't even hesitate to turn back but walk away. But she blocked my way. 
"I said stop." She glared. 
"Why should I?" I returned her a glare.
"Because this is important, Be careful today, it's gonna be your last day you'll be dancing." She said smirking. I knew she was upto something and this made me think twice. I sensed she was gonna do something. I glared at her and walked away.
.
.
The staffs there provided each contestants and their teams a room to stay and practice in. We got into the room and started practicing before doing the final rehearsal on stage. 
"So, now we only have to make all the dancing moves more swift, then we are all done." The master said while turning on the music player. We all started dancing for 3 hours straight. 
The master switched off the player and started talking "We'll have our final rehearsal in some hours, so I'll just give a break for an hour and make sure to comeback here before going to the stage for the rehearsals." The master continued, "And yes, your judges who are the upcoming kpop group called BTS will be here to rehearsal their own performances, so please make sure not to occur any problem out there." The master warned as he went out the room. 
It was so boring staying inside the room. Even though I had my team mates around we didn't talk much because one, they all were boys and two, they are just my background dancers. I was wandering around the room when a idea lit up on my head. 
"What about stalking?" I smiled to myself and got out the room. Yes, I'm gonna stalk. stalk Bangtan. I wanted just to visit their own room just to see if they are in or not. So I walked up searching for the room. I was passing each and every room and got in to the guest room section, while I saw a room which the door had a board hanging named 방탄소년단.
"Yass, I found it!" I jumped. I looked around but no one seemed to be there. I slowly creeped infront the door and slowly opened it. But there was no one. I opened it full and went inside. I found out that the room was emptied but I still went inside to look in. 
But suddenly the door closed.

[Author's POV]
Naeun was so eager to see Bangtan, so she decided to go to their changing room. She found the place and got in there. But there was no one around so she decided to open the door. She opened it and found out that no one was there inside. So she went in. But she didn't know one thing. She didn't know that BTS had already left the place. Her eagerness made her go inside the room while suddenly the door closed from the outside. Someone locked her inside. She was trapped in. And unfortunately, the guest place was vacant. No one came in there, No one heard her. 

How will she get out in time?
Will she get the chance to participate?