Chapter 01

A Fangirl's Fate

[Author's POV]
"Ahhh this is tiring!" Naeun jumped onto her bed throwing her bag away. After a long day of practicing she had come home in this late hour now almost falling asleep in her bed.
"Omg! I can't be sleeping now, There's still something to be practiced. I'm still lacking in places right" she suddenly woke up and got off the bed.
Naeun, who's having a big dream of meeting her bias somehow is getting a chance to do so. But she gets the chance only if she wins the upcoming dancing competition which is due to be held on this coming friday. She worked hard practicing all day and night and only had two more days left for the competition. Which is why she was more tensed and nervous and had to practice during sleeping hours.
"What will I do if I keep on getting nervous every time" Naeun frowned complaining to herself. "I should be more confident to beat my rivals and I also have to meet Bangtan, Naeun you can do it!" She encouraged herself and started practicing in her room until it was dawn. But as it was getting late she couldn't continue but stop and fall asleep on the floor.

[Next Day]
The sun was shining so bright and the rays were exactly placed on Naeun's face who was now laying on the floor. She slightly opened her eyes not being able to fully open it because of the light flashing on her face but somehow managed to open it realizing where she was. She suddenly woke up with a gasp and started searching for her phone. It took her seconds to find it out. "Oh ! It's late already. There's only 15 minutes left for the bell, and I should hurry up!" she started panicking realizing that she was almost late to school and hurried up to the washroom in a speed of light. She dressed up in her uniform and ran out of the house as fast as she could that she almost fell on her tracks. 
Somehow she managed to reach school within five minutes to the bell as the school was nearby. She rushed into her class amusing other students inside. Everyone were actually surprised to see someone suddenly rushing into the class so quick and glared at Naeun because she almost scared the hell out of them.
"Hi Guys." She waved at them in an awkward manner but no one dared to return it back. "Erhhh so embarrassing.." She groaned to herself making up her now messed up hair. As she was reaching to her place at the back she saw two little figures running to her. One of them hugged Naeun so tight that she could barely breath and she almost choked when the other tall figure hugged her from the other side.

[Naeun's POV]
I was almost very late to school and had to run to school before the bell rang. I had to dress quickly and didn't even dare to make my messy hair. I just had to run as fast as I could and literally made up to school leaving minutes before the bell to ring. I rushed to the class with a bang earning a glare from the others.
"Hi guys!" I said waving my hand but no one returned it back. I groaned to myself making up my hair and started walking up to my place at the back. And there came Judith and Minsoo running to me giving me a big hug which almost choked me. I hardly let go of them.
"Eh..ehem..ehem" I coughed, glaring at the two of them who were now staring at me in fear.
"Naeun-ah you alright?" Judith asked me patting my back
"Of Course she's gonna be alright. She'll never die before meeting her love of her life y'know" Minsoon said mockingly earning a glare from me. "Okay, okay, alright I was just making up the mood in here" he said chuckling.
"Okay fine guys let's move to our places before having our conversations" I said and started dragging them but they weren't moving. "Now what?" I asked them looking into their eyes realizing there's something going on.
"There's surprise for you so keep your heart ready" Minsoo warned me as he was staring at Judith who was busy searching for something on her phone.
"What surprise?" I scoffed knowing that these two dumbbells aren't gonna give me big surprises anyway.
"Shhhh. Now listen to this Naeun and I bet you gonna die" Judith said with a chuckle 
"Eh? What is it Judith, make it fast"
Judith starts reading...
"BANGTAN ARE ARRIVING AT LA TONIGHT. AND ITS CONFIRMED THAT THEY'LL BE THE JUDGES FOR THE UPCOMING KPOP DANCE FESTIVAL." 
I stood there without moving, I lost all my senses. I blankly stared because I was shocked to death.
"Neunah! Yah! Naeunah! Come back to your senses!" Minsoo called me out
"Naeun wake up! Naeunah!" Judith started slapping my cheeks. But I just walked to my place and sat blankly with all these things rushing up in my mind.
"WHAT DID I JUST HEAR"
"THEY ARE GONNA BE THE JUDGES???"
"BUT...BUT HOW WILL I MANAGE TO DANCE INFRONT OF THEM"
"IM ALREADY NERVOUS AND THIS MAKES IT EVEN MORE WORSER, THE SHOW HAD DEALS WITH ONLY MEETING THEM BUT NOW.."
"WHAT AM I GONNA DO???"


Posted my first chapter. It's short but I'll make it long in other chapters. Read and give me reviews and please comment on the first impression of this story. I guess it's  okay. Thank you for reading:)))