Chapter 3

Living the dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok deeeep breaths Mina, everything is fine. You can handle this. Breath iiiiin, breath ouuuuuut. 

OMG

It seemed no matter how much I was trying to calm myself nothing was working.

Im in BIG trouble!!! I can't even contact my parents, they will be so worried. And even If do, what will I tell them? UUUmmm mom, dad, I'm really sorry, but it seems I somehow managed to magically teleport myself in Korea. But don't worry, everything is JUST fine!!

- Ummm, excuse me? 

I looked up to see girl who was probably my age looking at me curiously. I was so lost in my toughts, I haven't noticed all the people standing in front of the entertainment company. Probably fangirls waiting for their favorite idols to show up. There were also a lot of paparazzi. Maybe something imortant hapenned.

- Yes? I answered, feeling relieved at the moment that I at least knew how to speak korean.

- You really look like her, she said incrediously.

She started moving around me, observing me like I was some kind of alien. What the hell? What is this girl talking about?

- Look like who?

- Like Mina, from uHeart!! I swear you are practically identical. But it can't be you right? What would an idol do here dressed un her pyjamas?

SAY WHAT? Mina is my name? What are the odds of someone named like me, and being identical to me? This is getting weirder and weirder.

- You know it's really weird, she disapeared a few days ago, no one knows where she is, she said. Here I will show you a picture of her.

She took out her phone and give it to me.

I think at that moment I probably forgot how to breath. 

It was me. With make up on and a pretty dress, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter