Chapter 2

Living the dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's go back a few hours.

All this crazy adventure started with a fight with my parents. And teenagers getting in fights with their parents always results in angst, lots and lots of angst. I just wanted to get away, pack my things and go. 

It was a stupid fight really. The usual why are you always in your room, never helping around the house, never helping with your sister blahblahBLAH. But this added to having a bad day, and my usual fangril meltdown (that will be explaines later), it had me loose my mind. 

I am a kpop fan, that's the least I could say. Kpop fan, kdrama fan, basically an allthatiskorean fan. I was halk korean myself, my mom being in korean. But she left for her studies and never came back. She married an American (my dad). So I lived in America all my life, and despite my desire to go back to Korea, my parents woudn't let me. They coudn't understand my passion for kpop, my desire to go to Seoul. 

So at that moment, I felt alone, like an alien in the middle of strange people that coudn't understand me. If only I was born in a normal family in Korea, my life would have been SO  much easier. All my favorite groups, my favorite idols lived in another continent, and the best I could hope is a concert. 

I have never wanted something more then meeting my bias in person. I felt so desperate at the moment, and that had caused me to THE stupidiest thing in ly life. I strated searching on the internet for teleportation spells

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter