Lose, Lost, Losing

Fixation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sometimes you will think that life is so unfair, sometimes you will think people always treat you wrong, and sometimes you just want to end it all, don't want to know about what's right and what's wrong. You just want to close your eyes, forget everything and sleep, sleep for a very long long long time, until you woke up in a different world where there's not hurt and pain, no lies and tears, just loving smile, loud laugh and an happy ending.

Just it. He only wish for that to happen, so he can leave his misery life behind and start a new one. With new him, new life and different people.

But... what was just fate decided for him?

Another misery? Another episode of his never ending drama.

Life is cruel. And he should've knew that.

 

---

 

The needle and the damage done

 

"Why, Chanyeol?! Why now?!" Asked the smaller guy who stand rigidly in front of him, hands balled into fists, tears threatening to fall from his big owl liked eyes.

But as the coward he is, Chanyeol avoiding those eyes, he rather look at his dust carpet under his feet than those eyes.

"Answer me, Yeol! Answer me! You can't do this to me! No after everything we've been through! You know I lo-"

But before he got to finish his words, Chanyeol cuts him off with his deep voice.

"Because it shouldn't have happen in the first place, Kyungsoo. We're not supposed to fall for each other. " Chanyeol said, his voice sounds cold than he intended to be.

A dark chuckles leaving pass his secretary lips, the smaller laugh at him with tears heavily running his cheeks that Chanyeol used to kiss a lot.

"Can you tell me why? Why we didn't supposed to fall for each other? Can you give me the reason, Yeol?"

Kyungsoo take a step closer to the taller, each step looks so fragile and hard, but Chanyeol act blind at it. With troubled face, Chanyeol goes back to his seat, rubbing his face frustratedly while muttering curses after curses at everything that he did wrong.

A very thick layer of silent covering them, the only thing can be heard only silent curses from Chanyeol and a harsh breathing of Kyungsoo. Neither one of them knew what to say, but they know they need to fix this, whatever happen between them, they need to fix this.

With a heavy breath, Chanyeol looking up from his place at the small guy in front him, he looks at Kyungsoo with eyes full regret and sorrow, but he need to do this. He need to make things right for once.

"I have a boyfriend, Kyungsoo... and you know that." He finally said, eyes never leaving the guy in front of him, wanted to see his reaction. And reaction he got.

Kyungsoo suddenly stomp over him and hits his palms hard against the wooden surface, glared at Chanyeol daringly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter