me too

The storm

Wonshik's POV

It's been two weeks since that accident and I can't stop thinking about it.after that we became closer I mean we were already clos3 but now we are almost inseparable. I'm at my studio trying to compose a song I've written when I noticed that it was raining.yhat had me panicking because after that incident it never rained so I don't know how he will react to this.so I got up and ran to see if he was in his studio but he wasn't there so I got my coat back and hurriedly went to our dorm. When I got inside there was noone because other guys all had shedules today .so I began to search around.when I came across my room I heard heavy breathing and a sobbing sound so I quickly ran inside to find leo hyung huddled in a corner hugging his knees and crying.seeing that made my heart hurt.he was havin a panic attack so I gently sat infront of him and hugged him gently .

"It's okay hyung.it will be alright .I'm here now." I rubbed his back ."

Leo 's POV

I was at the dorm alone when suddenly a loud clap of thunder startled me and it started raining .and then my head started  to feel dizzy and memories of that incident flashed infront of my eyes .suddenly my chest tightened and I couldn't breathe .I quickly ran to wonshik's room and huddled in the corner .his scent made me  a little calm but it was not enough.I felt suffocated so I tried to reach my phone to call wonshik but I couldn't move and thet made me more scare and my breathing rate increased and by now I was sobbing hard but then suddenly wonshik came in and crouched infront of me and hugged me gently .that made me sob more because it's so unfair that he is always there and he always made me feel safe.he was whispering sweet things in my ear and his gentle heartbeat made my breathing slower.I don' know how much time he spent hugging me and rubbing my back but it felt soothing .he is warm and his hands are tightened around me like he was protecting me from the world and it made me feel secure but at the same time I felt embarrassed that I was crying because I'm scared of the rain.after few minutes he pulled back just a little to look at my face but I hid my red face in his chest seeing that .he chuckled gently with his deep voice which made my insides warm

"You are so cute hyung"he said and that earned him a slap.nobody call me cute and get away with it .eventhough it made me more embarrassed.he then laughed loudly and kissed my forehead.that made me gasp and stare up at him ,but all he did was smile at me cheekily.

"Let's get you to bed hyung .you should rest a little and I'll be with you .so you don't get scared "he said and helped me stand up.my legs were still shaking so I had to lean on him for support .so when we finally got to bed and laid down We were facing each other and he looked so handsome and I wanted to tell him so badly.I don't know what made me do it .maybe it's the  caring look in his eyes,maybe it was his hands which are holding me tightlyand securlarly either way I decided to tell him.

"Wonshik I -I "I wanted to tell him but couldn't form the words and that made me frustrated so I looked down.but then I felt his soft lips placed on mine.it  was just a peck.but it was everything I had ever imagined.he placed his lips on kine gently and kept them there for a long time.it made my heart thump loudly and I can hear his heartbeat as well.it was the perfect moment his lips on mine and our heartbeats synching together.and then he pulled away and whispered "me too"and smiled warmly at me.even though he didn't say it directly I understood what he meant just like he understood me.words aren't always required when you're with the right person.so just like that I fell asleep feeling protected and loved .

so it's the end guys.tell me what you thought.I'm sorry it's not edited and thank you.