stay with me

The storm

Ravi's POV

It's been some time since we came to the  dorm and it had started raining.hongbin and jaehwan hyung is watching tv at the livingroom.hakyeon hyung is in his room doing whatever and hyukkie is at the kitchen eating as usual but I didn't see leo hyung anywhere.where could he be ?.I was getting worried about him.so I searched around the dorm but didn't find him .he couldn't be out right?it's heavily raining .so I decided to ask hyuk.

"Hyuk-ah did you see taekwoon hyung?" 

"Yes he went for a walk when we came to the dorm.is he not back yet? "Hyuk asked worried now.then sudeenly N omma appeared from his room.

"What did you say?leo is outside?but there's a storm and people are warned not go outside."he m

uttered worriedly.

 

when he said that it almost made me go crazy.I was worried out of my mind .so I started to run for the door."yah wonshik what do you think  you're doing?you can't go wonshik.I know you're worried,I'mworried too but you can't go.it's dangerous .I'm  sure he's fine .he's not a fool ,he must've gone for cover when it started raining."

 

"What do you tell me to do then?I can't just wait here not knowing if he is fine or not."I yelled "let's wait till the storm die down and if he's not back then we'll go search and security guard won't let us out either.let's just call places where he could be."he said calmly.but I can see that he 's worried too he 's just trying to calm me down.

 

so he started to call every place leo hyung could be ,but he wasn't there and the storm got stronger ,so it made me go crazy that I couldn'.t go help him.if he's still on the road he must be scared.what if something happens to him?he must be cold.what if he's frozen to death.all these negative thoughts ran through my head and I couldn't stay in one place.I kept walking here and there until hyuk stopped me and sat me on the couch .he kept talking to me to calm me down but I didn't hear any of it .eventually everyone fell asleep on chairs waiting.but I couldn't sleep .after about 3 hours the sound of the rain reduced so I went to check and saw that the storm died down and ther's just a slight drizzle.so I woke everyone up and withoit wasting time we went to search for him .we decided to search in teams .honbin and jaehwan is one team and me and hyuk is the other team and hakyeon hyung decided to stay and prepare things incase he comes back and he's sick.so we went outside and all of us gasped from shock at the scene infront of us.

 

 

Taekwoon's POV

when I felt it's raining it was too late.I was so cold and shivering without a coat and I was soaking wet .but I decided to go back to the dorm and ran but the storm kept getting stronger and I got scared with the strong wind,thunder and lightning.wind kept throwing me back and I couldn't see infront of me and trees and lamp posts kept snapping and breaking and falling on the road making me more frightned .all I wanted now was to be back in the dorm and hug wonshik ,to be inside his warm and safe embrace and listen to his deep voice.so that kept me going but suddenly lightning struck on a huge tree infront of me and it snapped in half falling towards me trapping me between the tree and the wall missing me by and inch.my heart was thumping loudly because I was so scared and eventhough I tried to go I was trapped.my skin had turned blue and tears kept falling down my face as I realized I'll probably never see wonshik or others or my family again.I didn't even get to say goodbye.I didn't get to see if wonshik will ever return my feelings.I was helplessly lying there crying so hard for hours in the cold when I faintly heard wonshik's voice calling to me.I tried to reply but couldn't as I was frozen and shivering so badly....

 

 

Ravi's POV

when we went outside we all gasped .it was chaos .trees and lamp posts are snapped in half and fallen down on the middle of the road.cars have turned upside down.That scared me to the core.and with each step I took my heart felt like it was lead.by now I was crying and yelling his name.and then we came across a hige tree that's fallen down and for some reason I had a feeling so I went around it and so something blue like a shirt and then I saw him.he was lying trapped between the tree and the wall skin so pale and  shivering so badly.I ran to him with hyuk running behind me

 

"Taekwoon hyung ,!TAEKWOON-AH can you hear me ?please talk if you do I pulle him to my lap and craddle him into my chest .his lips are so blue and his face is sp pale and it's a sickly pale colour .he was shaking crazily and his skin is so cold .but when I touched his cheek he lifted his head a little and  spoke.

"Wonshi-ah I'm cold.he mumbled in a tiny voice and pressed his face into my chest."oh right we should make you warm I told him and ed his shirt gently.his beautiful skin had become pale and it had blue patches then I managed to take my coat and the shirt off and put them on him .hyuk also offered his coat and then I got him on my back with the help of hyuk and started to run back to the dorm hyuk must've given the message to yhe others beacause when we reach the dorm everyone is waiting for us. We got inside with leo hyung on my back.he was nuzzled in to my neck and he is holding onto me with a tight hold eventhough he's shivering badly.

"Is he okay? oh god he's blue and he's shivering.wonshik-ah go and give him a warm bathe and cover him with warm clothes.I prepared everything .I'll make some hot porridge too.go now."hakyeon hyung ordered.so I got to the bathroom and carefully sat him on the counter but he was still holding on to my neck so I turned around in his hold.

 

Wonshik-ah don't go.don't leave me ,I'm so scared." He mumbled hugging me to him with trembling hands.tears fell down his face.so I dried his tears with my hands and pushed his wet locks out of his wet eyes .he looked beautiful even in this condition."don't cry hyung,I won't leave you.and don't be scared. I'm here I'm never letting you go so don't cry hyung".I hugged him tightly.tears are falling down my eyes.he look so vulnerable and helpless.I can't imagine what he had to face to make him this vulnerable .I felt so sorry that I wasn't there to protect him.but now I'm going to take care of him."hyung let's get your wet clothes off and gey you in warm water"I spoke gently and managed to loosen his hold on me.then I undressed him gently scared of hurting him and pocked him and placed him in the water .then I slowly rubbed his skin with a wet clothe to warm him and also get all the mudand dirt from him.this whole time he was just leaning onto my side helplessly and his fist is tightly curled around my shirt corner.after bathing him I managed to dry him gently with a towel and dressed him in warm clothesthat hakyeon hyung had prepared.I then picked him up and carried him to his bed and laid him on his bed and covered him with lots of blanckets to keep him warm.his skin got a little colour after that.but as soon as I stood up he held my hand .

 

 

"Stay with me."he mumbled and blinked his eyes cutely.to be honest he looked so cute under that pile of blankets .but it was wrong to think about him like that in this moment.so I held his hand and sat onthe side of his bed his hair.and then everybody enterd the room.hakyeon hyung gave me the porridge he prepared .so I helped leo hyung to sit and fed him.I can tell that he's embarrased to be fed by someone but he must've been cold and hungry after that experiance ,he ate it wothout saying anything.all of the other guys are silent and just staring at him but I can tell that they have questions.after he finished eating hyuk stood up and carried the bowl back.

 

"Taekwoon-ah are you okay?"finally hakyeon hyung asked.now a little pumped up,taekwoon hyung smiled a little."yeah I'm okay now.just a little frozen and a little bit shocked.you guys stop worrying.after I get some sleep I'll be totally fine "he said .so everyone decided to let him sleep and go out .and that's when I realized I was still holding his hand."wonshik-ah can you sleep with me.I'm still scare and it's raining again ."he asked looking down and blushing.so I smiled and got up to the bed with him and pulled him close .he happily cuddled into me and presses his face into my chest.after a few minutes he was asleep and he looked so cute so I pressed a small kiss to his forehead happy that he's okay and fell asleep too exhausted mentally and physically.

 

 

after a few days he got better but that accident had made him vulnerable.when there are loud sounds he get scared easily and sometimes he had nightmares.when there is a loud sound he hides behind me and hold my shirt at the back but afterwards he get really embarrassed so I didn't say anything about it.I felt happy that he felt safe around me and it was cute. he look like a scared kitten.but at the same time I felt sad that I couldn't protect him at that accident.

 

hey guys so when I first wrote this it got deleted so this may not be the best and also it's not edited.so I'm really sorry about the mistakes.