Chapter 1

Bad Girl, Bad Boy

Minami was currently sitting in first class, her plane getting ready to land in Seoul, Korea.

She had woken up with a little hope that her dad had forgiven and had not decided to send her off to her "Godfather" but to her dismay he hadn't. This morning her dad had taken her to the airport, not even waiting to see if she had gotten on the plane safely before speeding off back home."He must have been still pissed." Minami thought with a restless sigh when she had gotten on the plane.

Minami was now in the lobby, with her luggage in her hand, looking for her "Godfather". As she was scanning her surroundings she had noticed people give her disapproving looks, mostly the older ones.

Minami guessed it was her outfit that had made them look at her like that. She was wearing short shorts that wear showed off her long legs and milky thighs, high heels that were five inches tall, and a tight sleeveless shirt that showed off her pierced belly button and flat abdomen.

"Korea sure is judge mental." she thought as she rolled her eyes.

Glancing over towards the exit one more time before she went to settle herself down somewhere, she noticed a sign written in poorly done Japanese that said her name Minami and quickly made her way over to it.

-------------------------------

Yunho was surprised when he had gotten a call from his best friend saying that he was going to send his daughter over for him to take care of. It wasn't the part about him sending his daughter to him it was more of the fact that had caught him off guard he actually had a daughter in the first place.

Yunho had knew that Junsu had always wanted to adopt, but never thought the man would actually do it till now.

So, Yunho had woken up that morning, changed, and waited in the lobby of the airport with sign in hand, he hadn't expected the person standing in front of him to be Minami.

He had thought Minami would be maybe 10 or so carrying a little dol, but he had instead saw an extremely y girl who looked no older than 18. He knew he was going to be having some problems with her.

She tucked her hair behind her ear, her eyes traveling up and down his body, and he happened to notice the many piercings she had on her ears too.

They stood there in awkward silence just staring at each other (more like she was glaring and he was still trying to count the piercings on her ear), before she opened a spoke.

----------------------------

Minami stood there glaring at him until she spoke, "Oji-San," she sneered, "are we going to leave or are you just going to continue gawking at my ear?" she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at him.

"What?", Yunho said with a confused look on his face until he realized that she was speaking Japanese. He hadn't even thought about the language problem that they would have, so he had no way of communicating with her.

She smirked, she knew she was speaking Japanese and she also knew that she could speak Korean perfectly right now if she wanted to, but she wanted to test him out for awhile before breaking the news to him.

"Oji-San," she repeated again, "lets go now."  and with that she pushed passed him and walked out the doors gracefully.

Yunho had only caught the words "Go" and " Now", but seeing her leave had only conformed his guess so he then quickly dashed out to follow her.

-----------------------------

They were now sitting in his car with him driving after his fail Japanese explanation, but she had at least caught on.

Minami was facing the window listening to some J-Rock band her friends in Japan had been telling her about before she took her headphones off and asked, "So, how old are you Oji-San?

He turned to look at her, eyes as wide as saucers, "I thought you couldn't speak Korean?"

She just shrugged, "You assumed, I didn't actually say I couldn't." "Now can you answer my question?" she question with a slight snap to her tone.

Yunho stuttered, "2-27, y-you?"

"15" she simply stated.

His eyes widened again (they seemed to be doing that a lot today), he couldn't believe a girl who dressed like that could be only in her second year of high school, he would never let his daughter show of as much skin as she did.

---------------------------

By the time they had got to his house it was already 11 pm, but even in the dark Minami was wowed by it.

The house was bigger than her father's and had a beautiful garden and swimming pool. She immediately thought of all the parties she could have here and couldn't wait to see the inside.

Quickly getting out of the car with her luggage she ran to the front door waiting impatiently for him to hurry and open the door.

Yunho noticed her impatient ness and quickly opened the door, and then closed it after they had gotten inside.

Minami was left speechless by the inside, if she thought the outside was beautiful then the inside was definitely gorgeous.

After a few moments of silence Yunho spoke, "Your room is the first door on the right."

Hearing him, she dashed up stairs, not even uttering a word as she left him.

--------------------------

Her room was gorgeous, she thought as she walked inside of it. The room had a large queen-sized bed with red sheets and gold colored pillows, a huge walk in closet,  and a bathroom with a tub and shower.

After Minami had unpacked her clothes into the dresser, she grab some clothes and quickly made her way to the bathroom to freshen up before going to sleep.

20 minutes later, Minami came out with a bright make-up free face and cute blue baby-doll gown and sat down on her bed and pulled out her cell phone to make a few calls.

About an hour later she was tucking herself in for bed, excited about the conversation she had on the phone had finally tired her out. The next day was surely going to be fun she thought as she finally drifted off to dreamland.