Episode 5

We Got Married: Spartace Couple

'Italicized' - Captions
Italicized - PD's Action
"Italicized" - PD's talking
*Italicized* - Written words
BOLD - Places and Events

------------------------------

BACK AT THE FIRST HOUSE

As they went upstairs, Jihyo can't help but fell in awe with the room.

A bedroom will come to view with a balcony. One bathroom with a walk-in closet is closed with a door.

Jihyo immediately dragged Jongkook to the balcony..

"Waaahh! Daebak!!" Jihyo

The scenery of the city of Seoul came to their view.

"Waah.. now that's nice.." Jongkook said as he leaned on the rail of the balcony.

"Let's take a selfie.." He suggested as he took his phone from his pocket.

He stretch his arms out as he took a photo with Jihyo and the view, of course with his famous v sign.

"Do you like this house yeobo?" He asked as he saved the pic in his phone.

He didn't receive a reply from her that makes him look up to her.
And he just saw her with a closed eyes.. breathing in the fresh air with the warmth of the sun. 

He took a photo of her since he felt like it. And it felt like it would be a waste if he didn't. She's too beautiful, which he just now appreciated. Of course he already knows that she's beautiful but just as a friend or just an actress. But now.. he felt that she was totally his to appreciate. Like he has the right to appreciate her that way.

He went close to her and whispered the words that makes Jihyo blush.

"You're too gorgeous.." 

Jihyo just punched his chest playfully as she giggled.

The pd's didn't hear what he said and wanted to ask him.

AT THE WGM STUDIO

Q: "What did you say to Song Jihyo at the balcony?"

Jongkook just answered with a laugh.

"Nothing really.." he blushed as he remembered what he said.

Q: "What did Kim Jongkook said to you at the balcony?"

She smiled..
"Did you ask it to him also?" 

The pd answered yes.

"Did he answer though?"

The pds shaked their head saying no.

"Well.. I'm not telling then." Jihyo laughed

BACK AT THE FIRST HOUSE

"So did you like the house?" Jongkook asked again.

"Yes! Very! I think I don't want to visit the other houses anymore!" Jihyo

"Is that possible?" Jongkook asked the pd.

The pds said that it would be nice if they visit the other house.

"Alright .. you heard them.." Jongkook

"Let's go then.." Jihyo 

So they went back to the car which is now beside the house. 
As an apology the pd drove the car up to the house so that they don't need to go down.

They were now on their way to the next one which is a little farther for it is outside the city.

"Jihyo-a.." Jongkook said out of the blue.

"Hm?" She looked at him.

"Are you still awkward with us?" Jongkook asked sincerely.

"Well.. I can't deny that it was awkward at first. But you helped me overcome that."

"That's nice to know that.. Because I really want to treat you as my wife and not just as a friend.." Jongkook.

Jihyo can't help but cringe at his sweetness.

"Wae?? Hahaha! Yah.. I'm always like this.. You better be prepared!" Jongkook teased.

Jihyo just laughed away the cringiness.

But Jongkook holds her left hand with his right hand.

"Ohh.. oppa! ~" Jihyo can't help but blush

"Wae?? I'm just holding my wife's hand.. what's wrong with that?" Jongkook 

"Ohh! Why are you doing this!~" Jihyo still cringing at his words.

AT THE WGM STUDIO

"Ohh.. I can't help but cringe!" Jihyo said as she laugh.

"But what girl who doesn't want a guy to pamper her with sweetness. Although it's cringey for me.. I still like it.. that side of him , which I never saw at Running Man or in the years of our friendship.. It was nice.." She smiled.

"I'm really like this.. I'm just shy with other girls.. but if I know that she's mine.. my shyness goes away." He laughed at his statement.

"Get ready Jihyo-a.. This oppa will shower you with sweetness." He said fiercely before chuckling.

After a while..

Jongkook keeps on glancing at Jihyo which Jihyo did not fail to notice.

"Wae??"

"I have a gift for you." Jongkook smiled as he glance at Jihyo

"Jinjja?? What is it?"

"Open the  compartment box." 

Jihyo opened the compartment in the dashboard in front of her and saw two cases of glasses.

"I noticed you didn't bring any glasses today I asked Gapjin-ah to bring two pairs." 

"Ohh.. jinjja? How thoughtful.." She opened the case and saw a black square sun glass.

She immediately wore it and looked at Jongkook.

"What do you think?" She crossed her arms and raised her chin acting noble.

"It looks good on you!" Jongkook

"Jinjja?" Jihyo looked at the mirror on the sun visor of the car.

"Komawo. Jinjja.."

"Do you like it? It's yours if you want it." 

"Komawo! Wear yours too oppa.." Jihyo opened the other case and assisted Jongkook on wearing them since he's driving.

Jihyo decided to take a selfie with Jongkook but Jongkook's focused on the road. 

AT THE WGM

"Oppa is really thoughtful. Even with his friends.. He's very thoughtful.." Jihyo

BACK ON THE ROAD

A little while later they arrived at the place.

"Ohh.. it's the middle of nowhere.." Jongkook said as he looked around.

Jihyo was blank for she is confused. 

They have to walk the rest of the way for the car doesn't fit the road. 
It was a place outside the city and the houses were far away from each other. 
It was a serene place because you can't hear the noise of the city, only the fresh breeze of wind swaying the trees.

Jongkook went down,the same as Jihyo.

"Is this really the place oppa??" Jihyo looked around, confusion still visible in her eyes..

Jongkook looked at the pd's and they just answered to go on.

Jongkook offered his hand which Jihyo took.

They walked on a newly paved road.. it was late in the afternoon but you can't feel the heat because of the trees. 

Almost a minute of walking.. their lot came to a view. 

"What??" Jongkook's jaw dropped as soon as he saw their house. 

Jihyo just laughed as she clapped her hands.

The house is in the middle of the lot.. but it's not actually a house. It's a tent. But it's a big tent.

'Welcome! To the newly build house of WGM crew!'

"What is this?" Jihyo asked as she laughs. Jongkook can't help but laugh as well at the absurdness.

They went inside and looked around. There's not much to look around since once you get in, there's two little bean bag, facing a small TV and beside it is the kitchen with a small refrigerator, a working sink and a mat for dining. There was a partition for the room. It was a mat bed with a comforter and pillows.

They were in a daze as they look around. There are no words to describe what they are feeling.

AT THE WGM STUDIO

"Question: What can you say about the tent house?"

Jihyo just looked at them, trying to find the words but can't. 

Jongkook sighed.. 

BACK AT THE TENT HOUSE

"It's not bad. It's not hot in here." Jihyo tried to be positive. Jongkook just laughed causing Jihyo to laugh at what she's trying to do.

"Where's the bathroom?" Jihyo asked.

The pds gestured outside. They went out and saw a little tent with a shower and a portable toilet.

The couple again laughed.

"We have decided! The first house please!" Jihyo raised her hand

Jongkook just placed his hands on his waist as he agrees with her.

The pds gave them an envelope. Jihyo reached for it for she's closer to them and reads it.

*Before you choose a house, you should know that there are another couple who wants to live on the first house. You need to compete with that couple to gain the house of your choice. Be ready.*

"Yeobo that house is ours!" Jihyo said as she pats Jongkook's back.

Jongkook looked at her determined face and chuckled as he agrees with her.

AN:

Thank you for the comments. I will work harder for you to enjoy this silly story of mine. :)

This episode is dedicated to suuteffXD! Thank you for the great suggestion!

Please comment on who you like to see as another couple to fight with our Spartace. If you want you can suggest what kind of challenge they will compete. Thank you for your cooperation!! :)