Episode 4

We Got Married: Spartace Couple

'Italicized' - Captions
Italicized - PD's Action
"Italicized" - PD's talking
*Italicized* - Written words
BOLD - Places and Events

------------------------------

'9 am in the morning'

'One man is sitting in a coffee shop.. enjoying the relaxing view'

Jongkook is sitting at the second floor of the coffee shop.
He's wearing a white shirt accompanied by a casual black blazer coat. Black ripped jeans for his pants with a white nike roshe. His bangs is slightly curled and for now he's not wearing any hat.

"What are you doing?" Jongkook, slightly chuckling, asked the cameraman who is shooting him in a rather odd position.

'Just then.. Jihyo arrived at the place'

'She looks like a white goddess'

Jihyo's wearing white pants with white loose longsleeves. With a white heels mandals. Her black hair is slightly curled at the end. 

Jongkook is busy with his phone when Jihyo arrived at the second floor.

"Oppa!" She greeted. He looks at her and smiled.

He stands up and awkwardly bow. Jihyo bows too before she sits.

AT WGM STUDIO

"I don't know if I should hug her or just shake her hand.. so I end up on bowing." 
"*sigh*" Jongkook

"*grins* I know what he's trying to do." Jihyo

BACK AT THE CAFE

"Oppa mianhe.. since when have you been here?" Jihyo asked as Jongkook gave her a drink.

"Aigoo.. I've been here since 7.. where have you been?" Jongkook tried to .

"Jinjja?? Mianhe oppa! Jinjja mian.." Jihyo is really apologetic towards her oppa.

"It's fine.. I'm just kidding Jihyo-a.. I just arrived here too.. hahaha!" 

"Yah! Kim Jongkook!" She hits his arms, not too hard..

"Ow.. hahaha! Mian.." 

Jihyo just sits back to her chair as she laughs.

"So what are we going to do today?" He asked as he sipped his drink.

Just then..

the pd gave them another envelope..

Jihyo offered to read it..

*You will now choose your newly wed house. There are two choices to pick. The adresses are in the next card.*

"We're going to choose our house oppa.." Jihyo said after sipping her drink and still holding the envelope. 

"Right.. what type of house do you like?" 

"I want a house with a big bedroom!"

"*chuckles* Usually girls like bigger kitchen or living room."

"Wae oppa? Are you saying I'm not like a girl??" 

"Ani! I'm just saying.." 

"Haha! So what about you?"

"It would be nice if it has a gym.." He said jokingly.

"Seriously oppa??" Jihyo

"Yea.. we should go to the gym sometimes.." Jongkook suggested.

"Shh! Don't say that!! I don't like gym.." Jihyo pouted.

AT THE STUDIO

"Why did she pout? Does she want me to kiss her? Hahaha! I'm just kidding.." Jongkook

"Really? I didn't notice.. I hate being cute.. but I didn't even notice I was doing it.. what's wrong with me??" Jihyo

BACK AT THE CAFE

"Let's go oppa.. We have to find a good place.." Jihyo stood up

"Jihyo.. oppa can't stand up.. help me.." Jongkook started his aegyo.

Jihyo just cringed at his actions but went to him and pulled him..

He lets himself be dragged by Jihyo..

"Yah! You're so heavy!" Jihyo

"Hahahaha! Just kidding.. let's go!" Jongkook properly stood up before she let Jihyo take the lead to the car.

As a gentleman, He helped Jihyo settled before he entered the driver's seat..

"So where to?" Jihyo asked.

"Let's look at the nearest one first." Jongkook said as he drives.

"The second adress is the nearest.. shall we go there?" Jihyo asked as Jongkook replied with a nod as he sipped his drink with his right hand.

Jihyo started typing the adress at the gps.

"You know it's nice riding with you when we don't have any missions.. hahaha!" Jongkook.

"Oh right! Right!" 

As they were on their way..

"Should we think of what we will call each other Jihyo-ah?" Jongkook asked trying to be nonchalant.

"Hm.. I never thought about it.. what do you want oppa?"

"I know you hated this cringey things .. I do too but.. it's nice to try something new .. right?" Jongkook then said to ease her nervousness.

AT THE WGM STUDIO

"It feels nice that oppa knows that I cringe at those things.. but like him.. I also want try it too.. " Jihyo blushed.

"Question: What pet name do you want to call her?"

"Since I'm already at the age of marrying.. I've always dreamed of calling my future wife 'Yeobo'" He smiled but he can't help but cringe at his own words causing him to turn his head down.

BACK AT THE CAR

"Me too.. I also want to try it too.." 

"So.. Yeobo?" Jongkook managed to not crack at his words.

But Jihyo can't help to cringe..

"Ohhh.. oppaa!!~" Jihyo hits his arm due to cringiness.

"Hahaha! Wae?? It's romantic isn't it??" 

Jihyo just laughed while hiding her now rosy cheeks..

"Hahaha! Don't you like it??" Jongkook's now trying to catch a glimpse of her since he can't look at her fully because he's driving.

"A-ani.. it's fine.. It's just.. it's too much." Jihyo said as she cleared ..

"It's fine if you can't call me that Jihyo-a.. you can call me anything you want.." Jongkook smiled to reassure her.

Jihyo gulped before replying to him.

"N-no.. in fact.. I kinda like it.. y-yeobo~" Jihyo then covered her face to hide her now full red instead of rosy face.

Jongkook was flustered as well. Since the thought of Jihyo calling him that and being to cute  never crossed his mind.

He can't help but smile as he cover his face with his free hand.

AT THE WGM STUDIO

"I didn't expect oppa to be this forward. Because usually as I've observed, he was always the shy type when it comes to girls. It was nice seeing him like this.." Jihyo

"I kind of like it actually.." Jihyo whispered before she laughed.

"Actually.. I really tried to be more forward since I know Jihyo is a nice person.. but she has this personality that she likes to handle guys.. so I'm kind of showing her that she can handle me but I can also handle her as well.." Jongkook chuckled at himself.

BACK AT THE CAR

Not too long.. they have reached their first destination of the day..

It was a place still inside the city of Seoul. 
But you had to go upstairs to go to the exact location.

So they parked the car, by the side of the road.

"I'm already liking this place.. going there is already exercising!" Jongkook laughed as they look up the stairs.

"I'm just glad I didn't wear heels today.."

"Want me to carry you yeobo?" 

"You will??"

"Hm. Now that I think of it.. you need to have exercise to strengthen your legs.."

"They're already strong yeobo. Want me to kick you??" Jihyo taunted.

Jongkook just laughed and went to her front. 

"Come on.. I'll carry you.."

"O yeah!!" Jihyo hopped on his back as she laughed.

"Alright! Let's go!" Jihyo cheered.

'The couple became much more closer'

'What house will come to surprise them?'

They were in the middle of the stairs when Jihyo cheered.

"Yeobo! Yeobo! Look!!" 

Jongkook stopped to look at what she's pointing at.

"Waahh.. Now that's a nice view.."

It was the city.. The height of the buildings which came to their view were amazing.

Jongkook continued making their way up..

"Yeobo.. Are you alright? I can walk if you want?" Jihyo was now worried when she heard his hard breathing.

Jongkook took one last hard breath before talking.

"How come you're so thin but heavy at the same time.." Jongkook teased

"Yah!! I'm not that heavy!!" 

"Hahaha! Yeah! I was just joking.. stop moving!" Jongkook then went back to his pace and finished all the stairs.

As they arrived at the top..
Jihyo went down from Jongkook.

"You owe me a massage yeobo.." Jongkook said as he massaged his back..

"You can count on me on that one.. can you still walk?" 

"Yah! I'm not that old!" Jihyo just laughed at him.

"Let's go.." Jihyo holds his hand as they went right from the stairs. 

AT THE WGM STUDIO

"I guess skinship is just a natural thing from us. Since we've been together since I can remember.." Jihyo

BACK AT THE HOUSE

"Which one is it?" Jongkook asked as a few houses came to their sight.

"Number 21.." 

"Is this it?" Jongkook said as he saw a house.

"I think so.." They went to that house and Jongkook can't believe in what he saw.

"Yeobo! We can ride the car here! There's a road!" Jihyo said as they saw the way.

Jongkook just sighed and looked at the pd.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!" Jongkook acts annoyed but still smiling while Jihyo was just laughing.

"Now you owe me a massage!" Jongkook said to the pd's who just laughs apologetically at him.

"Look at this house oppa!!" Jihyo cheered as she points at the house..

It's a minimal 2 story house with a balcony. It includes a backyard and a parking lot.

They went inside to look further..
As they enter the house, they were welcomed with a spacious living room. 
The whole house was painted with a pure white. 

"There's still no things.. but it is quite nice.." Jongkook said as he observes the whole house and also catching a glimpse of Jihyo's reaction.

"Oppa! We can put the tv and the sofa over there!" Jihyo were very excited of the new house that she almost forgot that this was just a show.

"And a little gym there in the corner.." Jongkook suggested with his arms crossed as if he was thinking how many equipments will fit there.

"Waaahh! Daebak! Look at the kitchen!" Jihyo went inside the kitchen which is just across the living room.

It was just a minimal kitchen with a stove and refrigerator installed.

"Yah.. do you even know how to cook?"

"Of course! Are you underestimating me oppa?" 

"Noo! Well.. let's test that confidence and cook something for me.." 

"Alright! But for now.. let's see what's upstairs!" Jihyo giggled while dragging Jongkook up the stairs..

AT THE WGM STUDIO

"Ottoke? She's being too cute!" Jongkook said almost cringing.

"Seeing her so excited makes me feel happy.. I just love seeing her smile.." Jongkook ended with a nod.

"I love the house! It's my dream to have a house like that.. not too big but not too small. It's perfect.. but I can't wait to look for the other two houses."  Jihyo

"I think Jongkook-oppa likes it too.. as long as it has space for his gym equipments." She ended with a giggle.

 

AN

I know.. I'm sorry for the hiatus. I am experiencing writer's block. And a little discouraged about the rumors they spread about KJK and SJM. It's annoying. But anyways.. since I still believe that our spartace still have a spark.. I will not stop until they are married. 

Anyways.. I hope I can make this story till the end. Thank you for all the support you gave to me. 

And this Episode is dedicated to Meownrimo! Thank you for the suggestion. I hope you like it. :)