FINAL

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peace. Serenity. Contentment. The waves are crashing onto land as the distant sun descends like it's sinking into the water. A young couple sit up on the cliff edge watching the sun set. "Oppa, isn't the sun set beautiful?" Jisoo said as she lay her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo, for not being able to spend time with you as often..."Taehyung said as he looked at her. Upset at what she heard, she shot up and smacked him on his head softly. She then cupped his face with her hands.

"I told you not to think that way! Isn't this what the both of us agreed on when we first started the relationship? Didn't we agree to enjoy our date today?" Jisoo said softly, looking into his eyes. Taehyung took hold of her hands and kiss her softly on the lips and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo.. Thank you for everything you've done for me, really." 

"Enough of being so emotional, oppa! It's so unlike you!" Jisoo exclaimed, irritated. "Okay okay! Enough of your whining! Taehyung said as he chuckled seeing her expression, as he pulled her closer.

"Do you remember the first time I confessed to you? It seems like it just happened yesterday." Taehyung said as he smiled. 

Flashback

"Oppa!" Jisoo exclaimed as she ran towards Taehyung and took a sit beside him at the bench. "Taehyung oppa! What happened! Why did you call me at the wee hours of the night? Did something happened to you??" Jisoo asked frantically as she tugged at his arm. "Jisoo. I can't take it anymore! I couldn't sleep these few days no matter how I tired I am!" Taehyung said as he ran his hands over his face.

" Why?? Are you sick?" Jisoo asked as she touched his forehead, feeling if he has a fever. "But you don't have a fever.."Jisoo mumbled. Taehyung took her hands into his hands. "Jisoo!" Can you be my girlfriend?" Taehyung asked looking at her earnestly, with his 'puppy eyes'.

"Wait what?? You called me in the middle of the night for this?" Jisoo said as she pulled her hands back. "What kind of confession is this? I expected more!" She said jokingly.

You know, I've always imagined a guy confessing to him romantically like in the amusement park with beautiful flowers -" Before she could finish what she's saying, he pulled her into a hug. "Wait, so are you agreeing to me??"

"Of course! Honestly I've been waiting ever since I heard Jimin telling me but I was expecting it -" Taehyung didn't let her continue and he stopped her by kissing her on the lips. Unexpectedly, Taehyung had started shedding tears of joy. "Why are you crying?" Jisoo said, when she saw the tears in his eyes. "Jisoo. I'm afraid to confess at first because...I'm afraid that you will not accept and I wouldn't be able to give you the sense of security that you needed. I'm so worried - "This time, he wasn't given a chance to continue and Jisoo pulled him closer, kissing him.

"Oppa, we will get through this together okay? You're not alone now." Jisoo said, caressing his cheeks after pulling apart from the kiss.

End of flashback

"Oppa, really at that time I was so surprised to see your tears! But just like, I can't believe 2 years has passed since than." Jisoo said as she remembered those moments.

But oppa, I've always been curious. Being an idol, you would have met so many different beautiful girls, why did you choose to be with me? What did you like about me?" Jisoo asked as she snuggled closer to Taehyung.

"Hmm, let me think... I like you for being yourself, when you are with me, you don't pretend to be elegant and graceful." Taehyung said. "Are you indirectly ridiculating me?" Jisoo said as she sat up, crossing her arms. "No! Let me finish what I'm saying!" Taehyung exclaimed as he laughed at her childishness.

"I also like that you are always clumsy, losing things everytime and finding it at ridiculous places."

"I also like that you are obviously afraid of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter