The Hidden

They Disappeared

A few days after, Suho texted me saying he was gonna come by my house. When did come over we just normally  talked to each other and nothing happened. Baekhyun also said he wanted to talk to me about something but he didn't really say what it was. He's such a cute boy but it's sad that he's scared of coming out. Daehyun told me he spoke to Baekhyun saying he will come out with him since no one knows Daehyun is interested in men as well. I texted Amber and she's safe in Korea she's working at a restaurant and a Sushi bar.

"Yoona your friends are here"

I got up and carried Leo with me

"Hey guys what up"

"There moving the Fun house. There was a leak but no one knows what kind of leak."

I know about the leak just a few days ago I went in. I took Leo with me so I explained to him everything. I know it wasnt a good idea to bring him in but I wanted him to understand. That day that gross clown was there and Leo met him.

《Flashback》

"Leo honey where this hat and please do not leave my side. Do not go into any store"

He nodded his head in fear but he promised me he would help me leak the secret about this place. Amber a few days ago sent me images she took of the piles of people also the cremateding area where he burns anyone who has a history of illness. We bought our tickets and walked in. That idiot Clown was at the front and greeted me. 

"Hello Yoona and oh who is this you are so adorable I can just eat you up"

He reached his hand out to touch Leo's cheeks but Leo held my tightly

"Back of"

"So your friends didnt drag you in here?"

"Non of your business"

We walked off and went down the slide into the maze. Seeing the look on Leos face scares me and saddens me he whispered in my ear "noona I'm scared"

"This is the last time we will be here I promise. If we dont get enough footage Ill take someone else and leave you with Jonny"

We slid down the slide and we began to walk. We heard a scream then a little girl running then a door closed and she disappeared.

Leo gasped "Emily Carter"

"You know her?"

"Shes one of my good friends"

At one point we sat down and just watched how people got trapped at dead ends and taking down to the celler. Today was his eating day so I made sure to tie our hands together when we go iut into the crowed. I've seen people be pushed into the store so I rather just be extra safe and keep him close. I grabbed Leo and carried him out as we made it through the death maze. We went through the rest of the games and then I showed hik the tricks the owner uses to lure people in and how he traps them. That day we saw 20 people get lost and taken away. 

"Noona theres a store?"

"Dont go in there its a trap"

"Whats a trap?"

We turned and it was the clown

"Go in theres so many things in there to buy go spend your money" he pushed us in and I almost cried. I picked up Leo and tried getting out of there but something worked. I remeber Amber telling me there was a bar I'm suposed to pull the entrance of the store but I need to be quick.

"Leo get on may back. We are gonna walk over there to that card bord cut out and your gonna pull the handle kick me and Ill run to the emergency exit. If we dont pull that handle that door wont be able to open"

He looked into my eyes and wiped away a tear from his face. I feel horrible. Im the worst cousin ever. He got on may back and the clown looked away. Leo pulled the handle amd an alarm went off. He kicked me and I ran to the exit. That clown ran into the store and chased us. I got to the door and pust the door open with my body and we were outside i ran to the other side of the street and I put Leo down on his feet and we bofh ran bacm to my house. We entered and my brother rushed over.

"Did you guys get it?"

"Yea we did"

We toom our hats off and gave them over to Jonny and he started to download the videos. We stayed up all night. Leo and I made pop corn and got some ice cream kut of the freezer and Jonny gasped

"I knew her" he paused rhe video

"Who?"

"The girl with the black hair. Shes a grade below me. I liked her" he sighed "I never knew how dangerous that place was until now. How did you find your way around there?"

"I learnd the first day I went in. I got trapped in the maze and I ended up finding my way to the owners office and I saw his true face. I saw the map and I took it. He chased me out that day because I threw a metal bat at him"

《End Of Flashback》

At about 2 in the mornimg Jonny and I sold the story and video footage to the two highest companies and they published the story an ahour before we woke up so at abou 7am.

"Where are they moving it too"

"You know that park on the other end of Denise park?"

"Yea the one with the lake and there's a bridge that goes over the river to these really big buildings"

"Yea well that's where there moving it too"

"Well I heard about people going missing in there"

"Its only a joke some people started no one really goes missing in there" Tiffany said

By the time the park was opened i never took Leo to the park again I took him to the one in the towns circle and that was it. I heard the clown works over by those buildings. I will never let Leo be taken care by someone else. This is the only way I know he will be safe. My brother helps me to make sure I take care of him when our aunt works.

"Its not a joke. Why do you think Amber left to Korea"

"Its nothing trust me"

We all went to Denis park and I held Leo in my arms.

"Im sorry but I'm not going in there"

"Then pass over Leo if you dont wanna go. You cant keep taking the fun out of everything" Tiffany rolled her eyes at me

"Its for his own good. I cant leg my cousin die in there"

"Your just like those paranoid people who never had anything so they try to the fun out of everything so they dont feel bad. Your kot sweet Yoona your a in discise"

"Well you know what Tiff leave me alone. If you think that then go get yourself killed like I care. I trusted you with everything. I warned you and this is how you treat me?"

She looked at everyone and got in the little tunnel

"Come on guys lets go"

They all crawled under and were on the other side. Tiffany looked at Suho and spoke

"Suho come on lets go"

"I agree with Yoona. Im sorry I guess I really like living" he put his arm around me. As a tear fell down my cheek.

"Noona no cry"

I just lost my best friend because I tried protecting her. Oh no what have I done. I kissed Leo's cheek and he rested his head on my shoulder. We turned around and noticed Baekhyun there in shock on the floor crying.

"You wont believe what I saw in there"

He looked awful. His shirt was wripped and so were hos pants and he had no shoes. Suho walked over and gave im his jacket. He put him on his back as he cried in horror.

"Ill take you to Daehyun's"

Only reason we know Daehyun would go into that fun house is because he was there when my sister died in there. Jonny just thought she went missing but when I explained to him the details about the Ful House he understood. We walked down the road and I felt like falling down on my knees and crying but I new I couldnt cry infront of Leo like that.

"Baekkie Noona lost her best friend"

"I saw..... Leo you know better so never go in there"

"Yes Byun Baekkie"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1469 Words!!!!! I know its not much and I havent updated in a while. Sorry i got a bit bussy and I got out of the Bench Mark or smarter balance. Are any of you going to a community college? If you are then when you take the big writing test for junoirs and theres a maath part. Get a note saying your parents dont want you taking it and you get out of itm the test does nothing for you if your going to community collage even for a year. Though if your going to a University the test places you for collage. Remember its the state wide test that replaced the star testing. Gosh I hated star testing. Anyway Im free now hahaha hope you guys like this new chapter and ill be undating soon