When Shinhye is not as bubbly as usual...

Shinhye-ya, Thankyou...

Chapter 2

Yonghwa’s house is 3 hours away from their school, so he uses a car going back and forth. As Shinhye is not as bubbly as usual, Yonghwa are the one who speak first asking if she’s alright or she needed some medicine or something. Shinhye obviously lied saying that she was perfectly fine that she could run the world. After 15 minutes, Shinhye is getting sleepy and she suddenly bobs her head. She immediately wakes up and said sorry to Yonghwa. “Just sleep, it’s ok don’t mind me” Yonghwa tells her, but she resist instead, she said that she is not sleepy at all and can actively sing 10 songs right away which is of course, a lie. Yonghwa just let her be because he is annoyed with Shinhye pretending that she’s okay.

Unfortunately, Shinhye was very tired and she finally falls asleep in the next  5 minutes after the conversation. Her head was bobbling all around but now, she’s in a really sleepy state, so she doesn’t bother opening her eyes again. Traffic jam in the city center, and Shinhye’s quite snoring can be heard, “Wow, she is really exhausted at her current state” Yonghwa smiled and he then reached out a blanket to cover Shinhye. 2 hours and 45 minutes has passed, Shinhye then wakes up by herself finding out that her body shifted towards Yonghwa and her head on his shoulder, so she then apologize to Yonghwa that she falls asleep unknowingly, she was really touched that Yonghwa covered her with a blanket. “Gomawo” Shinhye utters. And as normal, Yonghwa ignored her thankfulness.

In Yonghwa’s house Shinhye went around and then she sits in Yonghwa’s bed. She asked Yonghwa to study because of his ugly score but he refused to do so. Shinhye was so annoying asking him to study so at the end, Yonghwa give up and go study with her. She tutored Yonghwa until midnight, Yonghwa has never been cared by a person this much, this just touched Yonghwa’s heart. Shinhye falls asleep as she is not completely healthy and she has done a lot of job tutoring Yonghwa. Yonghwa quickly turns off the table light and calm music, so that Shinhye can sleep peacefully, he also covers her with a blanket while smiling.

He then goes to sleep on his own, and it was the first time Yonghwa smiled after his mother died. Morning has arrived and they both got ready for school, Shinhye thanks Yonghwa and they both go to school together. In the car, they laughed a lot at each other’s joke, Shinhye is really happy to make Yonghwa as happy as this.

“Close all of your books and let’s now start the test” the math teacher utters. The whole class was complaining but what else can they do? So they all do their test and suffer. Surprisingly, Yonghwa can do the test and he believe that he’ll get a good score thanks to Shinhye’s effort last night. He really thanked Shinhye after the test and Shinhye is just boasting about herself, which Yonghwa finds so cute and adorable. Yonghwa automatically pinched her cheek cutely and tap her hair, which of course makes Shinhye really shocked and flutters.

“Shinhye-ya, are you not humiliated being as close as this to me?” Yonghwa asked, as this is the first time she found somebody that accept him as he is. “Ya! What the hell are you saying? Stop it, or I’m gonna be mad” Shinhye cutely replied. “Gomawo Shinhye-ya” Yonghwa cutely said too, Yonghwa smiled again, he was happy this few weeks after Shinhye’s existence in his life.

To be continued…