Shinhye-ya, Thankyou...

Shinhye-ya, Thankyou...

Chapter 1

Losing his mother on the age of 11, Yonghwa live his life meaninglessly.  He was once a heroine for girls and the ideal type of boy for all the girls, but because he is now hating life, he doesn’t even bother taking care of his hair, which is now chin-length and very messy. He is now an outcast in high school, no friends and no life…, and of course the stupidest one too!

“ Welcoming the new student for this semester, Park Shin Hye” is the first sentence of the teacher after the winter break. The boys are really happy because Shinhye is freaking pretty, and all boys are getting crazy to get to sit with her. Unfortunately, the only chair that was empty is beside Yonghwa, so Shinhye decided to sit there without knowing the true status of Yonghwa. “Nice to meet you” was Shinhye’s first sentence to Yonghwa, Yonghwa stay quiet, ignoring her.

Shinhye is a really kind hearted girl which she pities Yonghwa, so during break she sits beside him. Yonghwa looks annoyed with her existence but he doesn’t bother her because she is just silently eating her meal.

A week has passed…Shinhye finds out that Yonghwa get a 25 score in maths, and as his seatmate, Shinhye sees the questions and for her it’s super easy but Shinhye don’t really feel well right now so she doesn’t bother Yonghwa’s  ugly grade. Shinhye is really quiet the whole day and she sleeps during break, needing Yonghwa to wake her. When school is over, the students find out that it’s drizzling outside, most of them don’t even care because they still can walk as the rain is only a drizzle. But at Shinhye’s current condition she can’t get more sick because of the drizzle, and her house is also really far away. “Use my umbrella” Yonghwa uttered, but Shinhye refuse because she feels not right taking someone’s umbrella when it’s currently raining outside.

“Where do you live and where’s your parents why aren’t they picking you up when you’re in your current state?” Yonghwa asked. Shinhye tells him that she lives far away at the edge of Seoul and both her parents die because of a car accident, and that now she is living with her grandparents, which can’t possibly go all the way here and pick her up just because of a slight drizzle. Yonghwa feels really sorry asking Shinhye those kinds of questions, as he thinks Shinhye lived her life problem-free as she is always cheerful and have a bubbly personality. So Yonghwa asked Shinhye to stay in his house for a while, and because there is no other choice, Shinhye accepted the request.

To be continued…