Who is she?

Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jun POV 

Wow her scent . she smells so sweet and alluring and she's taking all my control not to jump on her and dry her up . Mrs Kim is still blabbering about her lesson I didn't listen to her cuz I know all these stuff anyways and I kept looking out the window counting  each and every second pass so I can get out of here as soon as possible . 

OK Jun another 5 minutes more 

4minutes 

3.....2....1 OK I'm out of here 

I quickly took my bag and books and ran out of the class then right after the bell rang I sprinted out to the  our hideout a.k.a our super luxurious hangout room in our school only to find it empty non of the members were there yet of course not even 5 minutes has passed after the bell . I typed the password to the fridge which contained blood and quickly took a blood bag and drank it without even looking at the type . oh I have taken a B type I knew from the sweet and sour taste from the metallic liquid flowing down my throat but it couldn't fulfill my thirst wth is wrong I took another one " woah woah hyung calm down "said said Wonwoo as he and others entered the room " yes Jun what's wrong you don't drink more than 1at a time " S.coups hyung told me as he saw the empty bags near me " hyung I don't know too my thirst is not going at all " I replied to him and then Joshua hyung came near me and put pat my shoulder and told me to sit down and started to question me " Jun bro where were you before this and what did you eat or were you near a human with a scent which makes you addicted ?" " hyung I was in the class and I didn't eat anything after breakfast but hyung the new girl ...." I answered but got interrupted by the almighty visual " wait wait hyung you mean the new girl who is pretty y and cute and what was her name eunji ani ahh Eunmi " he blabbered " woah woah mingyu too much discription about her and is she the one Jun" asked s.coups hyung " Nae she's the one and yes she's pretty and all and also her scent is no joke it took all my control to not drink and dry her up" " same here hyung" said mingyu interrupting again I hissed at him "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter