Guilt

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun sat in front of the tomb silently. He wore all black with a black sunglasses on, covering his eyes perfectly from anyone's sight. He has no expression drawn on his face. He has been waiting there for a few hours but not even a slight shadow of his brother has appeared. Thus he knew, his brother won't come.

"I miss you..." he whispered silently. He remembered the day clearly. He remembered the day when he was kidnapped along with his mother, how his mother protected him with her own body from being hit by strangers, and how his mother pushed him to save him from being killed by them. He remembered it all clearly, but he don't know who were they. The trauma still haunting him every day every night. His father, Mr.K helped him to cope with life normally until he is able to study in America for his high school, the same school as his mother was before. Then the similar thing happened just a few month ago, where he witnessed his own father's death who tried to protect him.

"I am not happy living. Can I come with you? I miss you so much..." he whispered. He knew very well. His brother needs him. Julien might sometimes act cold whenever he missed their parents, but as a little brother, Nichkhun knew, Julien needs him.

"Mianhae...I shouldn't think like that..." he smiled a little before bow once. Slowly, he gathered back his energy and walked out from the cemetery. But his steps halted when he saw familiar faces sitting in front of a tomb.

"What is he doing here?" he thought silently. Ok Chansung is sitting in front of a tomb with his unreadable expression. Nichkhun smiled when he listened to Chansung's blabering about something.

"Right? He shouldn't do that! Right? I told him, Harabuji~~ But he didn't listen to me! He must think that I am a toddler...hah! See! Right Harabuji?? I should do that...he must know the power of my prank...prank...Harabuji, I have something to confess..." Chansung's face turned sad suddenly which made Nichkhun curious even more. He purposely didn't make any sound since the scene in front of him was very interesting.

"About prank...You see, someone made a prank a little while ago. It was supposed for me. You know, the cousins...yeah, them...But, then...they didn't. I mean, Because of me, someone else hurt. Doctor said, if that person got headache or dizziness or pain somewhere, he needs to go to the hospital. I was scared. No, I am still scare. What if, he does has that symptoms, but not showing it in front of us? Then I will be very guilty. Please Harabuji...help him, uh? Uh? I'll do good from now on! I promise!" he put his palm on his chest with determined face. That was the very first time Nichkhun listened to someone who felt guilty towards him. 

"Are those bad guys also felt guilty too? Will they?" he asked himself. He startled a little when he heard Chansung gasped loudly.

"Yahhh!! You almost kill me!" he said while cursing between it. Nichkhun looked up and smirked.

"We're equal then...You did too before, right? It is paid now," 

"What- Ooohh...so, how are you?" Chansung asked like a little child. Nichkhun didn't answer him, instead he looked at the tomb. He can't answer that question. He don't know if he is okay or not.

"Who is it? Your grandpa?"

"Oh! Yeah...My old man...My Grandpa...He left us when I was in middle school. What about you? What are you doing here?" Chansung said with smile which made Nichkhun reflected himself, why can't he smile when he looked at his parents tomb. Is it because of guilt too?

"Did I said something wrong?" Chansung asked slowly as he sensed Nichkhun's silence. The boy in front of him is paler as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter