Music Club

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seems like it was all fated. Six boys were standing beside each other as they listened to the 'congratulatory' speech from Mr.JYP. Nichkhun and JunK looked around the room since it is their first time to enter the room. When his eyes met Wooyoung's, the smaller boy looked away pretending like nothing happened. Nichkhun frowned at that attitude. He pouted a little and looked back to the Dean.

"Another thing, all of you must be here every afternoon before lunch. My club my rule. So no one must escape. One person disappear, all will get dimerit. You should know what happened when you sum up your dimerit, don't you Mr.Ok Chansung? Mr.Jang Junho?"

"Yeah..." they lazily answered him.

"As for Mr.Nichkhun and Mr.JunK...my club, my rule...understand?" he said annoyingly with smile. JunK glared at him with his sharp eyes, as for Khun, he just stood there trying to register what does Mr.JYP mean.

"Of course...your club,your rule...anything else?" JunK said coldly. Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung suddenly acted the same. They rubbed their arms as they could feel the coldness from that simple sentence.

"That was so cold..." they thought the same thing. Mr.JYP was taken aback a little. He kept blinking as he tried to rearrange the situation back.

"Well, as for now, you must practice the instrument. You will make a performance next month, on the very first day of the month..."

"What???!!"

"That's a challenge for you...10 merits will be added if you could make it..." he smirked. He shoved them a few notes before he walked towards the door.

"Choose the song carefully, practice diligently, and no escape. My eyes is everywhere...good luck! Remember boys, next month!" as usual, he laughed loudly before he exitted the room. The boys sighed deeply, including Taecyeon.

"Haiisshhhh~~~ He really like it..." Junho threw the book on the floor. Chansung kicked the chair next to him, while Wooyoung huffed loudly. Taecyeon shook his head looking at them. Calmly, he took a seat next to Nichkhun whose reading the notes in his hands. JunK glared at Taecyeon from his spot. Something about Taecyeon doesn't give him easiness.

"You're reading it? Seriously? That man just like to play...put it down," he said in annoyance. Nichkhun frowned and pulled back the book from him.

"Mind your own bussiness," Nichkhun pouted a little as he walked closer towards JunK. Taecyeon looked at them both in wonder. Why does he feels like JunK had been glaring at him since a while ago? He thought silently.

"What?" JunK asked him coldly. Nichkhun immediately looked up and stared at JunK for a while. It was a bit shock for him to see JunK acting that way. Too cold towards someone.

"Hyung, is something wrong?" Chansung came and looked at both Taecyeon and JunK. Taecyeon shook his head and pulled Chansung away from the bench.

"Let's go...stop making troubles for now Chansung-ah..."

"Yeah~ Glad you know that..Stop making troubles, Dumb and Dumber! Who knows what else Mr.JYP are going to do to us...If that happens, you'll pay for it!" Junho said in his warning tone. Chansung glared at him and was about to hit him, but Taecyeon hold him.

"Though it sounded annoying, he's right Chansung-ah...stay low for now,"

"Fine~~ For you. Not them," Chansung hissed and sat back near his twin. Wooyoung pulled Junho back and asked him to just sit silently.

"Shut up. You too. Stop making an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter