Chapter 1

Don't cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun was standing in a dark corner of a parking lot. It was almost midnight as his wrist watch told. He took out a cigarette, put it between his thin lips and then took a long, deep drag. It was already the fifth one, but his prey didn’t show up yet. Glancing through three guys beside him, Seunghyun knew they were just like him, getting more and more impatient.

Seunghyun inhaled the smoke into his lung, hoping it would help him get rid of something churning in his stomach. He’d never had this kind of feeling before, not even when he got his toughest mission. The business tonight was quite nothing to an experienced mercenary like him. He even had some back-ups, but somehow he still couldn’t clarify the jitter sensation that had been clinging to him since early evening. He fished his phone out of his pocket and rolled through the pictures of the prey. He practically lost count on how many times he had looked at that smiling face. Normally, he never saw his victims’ pictures again when he had memorized them. He just looked at their images once or twice, remembering their appearance. When his missions were accomplished, all of those images vanished from his mind without a trace. But this man caught his attention. Something in him made Seunghyun keep gazing at his pictures since the very minute he got them. When the sixth cigarette burnt halfway, Seunghyun heard the sound of a car’s engine. Soon, the parking basement was struck with the light from a coming car. Stepping on the burning cigarette, he put on his beanie and black mask to cover his face. With an armored bat in his hand, he tilted his head towards his fellows, gesturing them that it was time to go.

“Let’s wrap it up in no more than 15 minutes, Brothers.”


~oOo~

 

It was two days ago when Seunghyun received a call from his boss. He was lying lazily in his bed; watching something he didn’t even know on TV, mouth filled with chocolate chips. Then his phone suddenly rang, made him startled and almost choked. He looked at the phone screen and then realized who the caller was. Seunghyun tried to swallow what he was munching and slid his phone to answer.

“Hello, Hyung-nim.” Without realizing, Seunghyun slightly bowed even there was nobody in front of him.

“Seunghyun-ah. Did I disturb you?”

“No you didn’t. I was doing nothing, Hyung-nim”

“Good to know, because I really don’t want to interrupt your jerk-off session of something…” Seunghyun heard a mocking tone from the other line. Sometimes, his boss attempted to make jokes, but it was lame.

“Eiiii Hyung-nim, don’t say something like that.” He huffed a laugh. “So… Is there anything you want me to do, Hyung-nim?” Seunghyun knew very well that his boss only called him when there was mission that he needed him to take care.

“Alright, I’ll get straight to the point. There’s this CEO Lee Seungri, the owner of ing huge Seungri Group. I got an order from above that we need to stop him from taking part in a bidding in September.”

“So you need me to beat the crap out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter