chapter 6

I Want Your Love

- next day -

Yuri POV

hmm i don't know what i feel but today, i'm not in good mood. after the incident of yesterday, i can't sleep. he's so easy take my first kiss. and who is he? is he from this school? but why i rarely look him. yah!! yuri ah.. why you must think about him?? you don't like him.. so don't thinking about him..

end

sooyoung :HEY YURI.. you heard what i said??

yuri : hmm.. i don't like him..

sooyoung : what??? yah yuri ah.. what are you thingking?? *hit yuri's head**

yuri : aww sooyoung.. it's hurt you know.. why are you hit me? *touch her head*

sooyoung : because you make me feel dissapointed. *look away from yuri* i tell you about what are my boyfriend and i did yesterday, but you're not heard it.

yuri see sooyoung's face and it seems she really dissapointed at her..

yuri : i'm so sorry soo.. not my mean to..

sooyoung : yeh, i know.. you must think about nichkhun and donghae oppa did to you yesterday..

yuri : no, i don't think them.. soo, please i'm sorry.. if you want you can tell me again *give angelic smile to sooyoung*

sooyoung : what?? you think it's easy?? it's like i tell you from seoul-tokyo-new york.

yuri : haha...i said if you want.. *stand up* bye soo

sooyoung : yah yuri.. why are you leave me alone.. where are you going?

yuri : i don't know.. *walking away from sooyoung*

sooyoung : aishh this girl is so fool

"what are you call her??" sooyoung turn around to see who's said and she shocked when she saw donghae

sooyoung : hmmm nothing oppa. i just said that.. that.. she is rea.. really fool *runaway from donghae*

donghae : sooyoung... don't said like that to her or i will give you punishment!! *shouted*

 

Siwon POV

i'm walking to my class but on the way i saw yuri is walking to dance class. i feel she isn't in good mood. i stop her before she reach in her class.

end

siwon : yul *take yuri's arm*

yuri : siwon oppa, what are.. *cut off by siwon*

siwon : are you fine?

yuri : of course,why do you say like that?

siwon : i'm worried because you looks not good

yuri laughed when she heard that. she look deeply to siwon then she kiss his cheek.

yuri : thanks for worrying me oppa.. *chuckled*

then she left siwon who looks dumbfound.

siwon talk to himself : you kiss me, yuri ah?? but why in my cheek not my lips *touch his cheek*

on the other side, yunho saw everything and he felt jealous. when he saw yuri entered to the class. he walk to yuri with his jealousy. he took yuri to the other side where nobody can't see.

yuri : yunho ssi, what are you doing?

yunho not reply her question, he looks yuri intensively. yuri looks him confused. in her mind,she want to go but her body can't move.

yuri : can you let go of my body?

yunho pressed his body to yuri until their face about 2 inch. then he pressed his lips to yuri' lips. yuri shocked but she can't move. she felt enjoy with his kiss then she kiss him back. yunho feel happy what yuri doing to him. until she realized, she pushed him away for her.

yunho : i saw what do you do with siwon. it makes me jealous.

yuri : what?? are you jealous? *shocked*

yunho smirked when he saw yuri's face.

yunho : don't make me feel jealous again.. *give yuri a killer smile then walk away*

yuri talk to herself: he kissed me?? and i kissed him back..

 

-------------------

 

i'm back with chapter 6..

sorry if my english is bad..

i just hope you like it my readers...

i'm wait your comment and subcribe..

lastly, thanks for subcribe and comment my story ^^