chapter 3

I Want Your Love

yuri come into the class then sit beside sooyoung. not long, their teacher come into the class with someone

teacher : hello class, i'm here with someone which transferred of  thailand. please introduce yourself.

boy : hello, i'm nichkhun, i'm from thailand. please treat me well. thanks

many girls in class admire him but not for yuri, she looks like ordinary. nichkhun noticed that yuri is different of the girls in class. it make him to want know her.

teacher : okey nichkhun, you can sit in there *pointed seat which in behind yuri*

nichkhun : thanks sir *smile*

when he smiled, the girls shuoted especially sooyoung. yuri notice it and said to her.

yuri : yah.. sooyoung can you stop shouted? you know my ears so hurt when you shouted.

sooyoung : i'm sorry yuri, not my mean to hurt you. omg, lhe look so handsome yuri ah...

yuri : hmmm yes, but siwon looks perfect then him.

sooyoung : yah.. how many time you say it.. no other words than that huh??

yuri : i think NO.. *mehrong*

sooyoung : up to you yuri ah..

nichkhun saw when yuri do it, then smile to her. yuri notice it and give him back a smile. nichkhun sit behind yuri. sooyoung took the opportunity on it. sooyoung turn back her body to see nichkhun.

sooyoung : hello nichkhun, i'm sooyoung

nichkhun : hello, nice too meet you *smile*

sooyoung thought : omg omg , please don't make me dead in here

sooyoung : nice too meet you too.. what can i call you, nich, khun or nichkhun?? *laugh*

nichkhun : up to you, you can call me like that if you want..

sooyoung : okey, i call you nic.. because it's very simple for me.. *smile* yah.. yuri ah.. you must introduce yourself to him..*punch her arm*

nichkhun thought : so her name is yuri

yuri : aww sooyoung.. you know it so hurt.. *glare sooyoung*

sooyoung : haha i'm sorry again yuri ah..

yuri : WHATEVER!!

sooyoung : hey, yuri.. introduce yourself to him..

yuri : okey, hey nichkhun, i'm yuri *force to smile*

nichkhun : hey beautiful girl i ever seen, yuri..

yuri shocked when he said it, but she blushed. sooyoung notice it and feel jealous of her.

sooyoung : yah nichkhun, why are you not to say like that for me *disapointed*

nichkhun : i'm sorry sooyoung, you looks beautiful for me..

sooyoung feel that her cheeks turn red. the teacher saw everything.

teacher : sooyoung, can you stop bothering your friends with your loudly voice? if you don't, you can out of this class

sooyoung : no sir, i'm sorry..

yuri and nichkhun giggled.

yuri : you must be careful, sooyoung *whispered*

sooyoung give her a dead glare..

 

----------------------------