Chap. 1

Termoil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard the door slam and a cluster of keys being tossed carelessly onto the small table located at the entrance. A long, audible sigh left my mouth in annoyance as I already knew what was about to happen.
Jonghyun came into view as he turned the corner of the hallway, only looking at me for a split second before rolling his eyes and disappearing into another room. I rolled mine to myself silently as well.
“Hi babe.” I yelled, possibly louder than needed.
“Oh shut the hell up.” he barked back. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, smiled and nodded.

Of course, Jonghyun, of course.

“How about you watch your mouth?” I replied as I stood up slowly, making my way to the door frame he had went through moments before.

“No, how about you shut yours!” Half of his sentence was said inches away from my face, as he had suddenly darted out of the room and stopped in front of me.

I didn't say anything, just stared at him, squinting my eyes a bit as I looked into his, trying to figure out what could be the reason for his mood this time. He only seemed to get more upset as I stared down at him. I didn’t care.

“Get the out of my way-” Jonghyun was able to get out before shoving me to the side, almost resulting in me colliding with the wall. “What the hell?! You’re hitting now?” I yelled to the back of his head as he continued to travel down the hall.

“I didn’t hit you Kibum.” He scuffed as he approached his dresser.

“You put your hands on me, as far as I’m concerned that’s hitting.” I stood behind him, arms folded, body leaning forward, waiting for his reply. My eyes searched for the purpose of his almost chaotic rummaging. “What are you looking for?” I asked through the silence.

Jonghyun sighed sharply, “Can you just-” his hand waved at me in a dismissive motion, “Leave me alone for like 2 seconds Kibum, goddammit!”

My head shook side to side subconsciously, “Why the hell are you always acting like this?” My voice raised at the end of my sentence.

I could hear him groan under the sound of papers and objects being shuffled around.

“You’re always acting like I’m doing something to you! Like I’m bothering you! I don’t do to you Jonghyun!”

“Okay well right now you’re annoying the hell out of me!” He screamed.

I was taken aback by his volume, I basically flinched. I looked in a different direction, anywhere else but his eyes.

“What do you want? Hm?” Jonghyun was still yelling. “I step into the house for a minute and you’re already trying to start !”

His voice.. is quivering..

“You say you don’t do anything, you make yourself the victim! What about me!?”

His breathing only became more strained as he tried to get every word out in one struggled breath. The tone of his voice made it clear that he was on the bridge of crying. But I didn’t dare to look.
Instead I turned around and left out of the room.

I could hear his fast steps following behind me.
Suddenly I was spun around roughly by a hand,
“Why do you think you can just walk away?!” He continued to yell, not caring if the neighbors would call in a report again.

“You act like you're the only one who has to go through something Kibum! You act like you’re the only one who matters!” If his fingers where knives, my heart would have been pierced. Jonghyun was jamming them so hard into my chest it was beginning to hurt.. But as usual, I let him continue.

“I went into the station today, and do you know what happened? I was told that if my “coworker” didn't stop disturbing the fans, the show would be canceled!” He waved his hands in the air and stared at me in disbelief.

I shook my head slightly once again, a gesture obviously didn’t seem to like.

“What are you denying Kibum? I’m the one who can’t go out, not even to work, without worrying about your jealousy!”

I shot him a look, mouth slightly agape, “Take that back..You know damn well this has nothing to do with me being jealous.” I said quietly. Jonghyun scuffed and gave me an almost tired expression,

“Kibum, we’re not going to do this every time. You don’t trust me. I do something one time! And I apologized and I swore on everything I’d never do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter