-We-

-We-

 

“You are the pretty clouds and I am the gentle breeze. Don’t you think together we’d make the perfect day?”

 

Taemin stared at the post-it that was stuck on his locker, peeling it off immediately, flustered on finally processing what it said.

 

Instead he stuck it inside, next to the first post-it he had received in a similar way a couple of days back, letting himself finally smile after the shutter blocked his face from being exposed to the rest of the hallway.

 


 

 

“You are the colors and I am the canvas. Don’t you think together we’d make the perfect painting?”

 

Taemin peeled it off carefully, this time uncaring that he would be caught smiling bashfully in the crowded hallway. Sticking it next to the other post-its he had previously received. He sighed, staring at them a minute more before grabbing his book, the smile the post-it had put on his face, lingering for long thereafter.

 


 

 

“You are the sweetness and I am the hues. Don’t you think together we’d make the perfect drink?”

 

After smiling sheepishly for long, Taemin began sorting the post-its, and then sorted them another time after not being satisfied by how they were placed. Finding them all neat on his fourth attempt, he reluctantly closed his locker, anticipating the next one as he walked to class.

 


 

 

“You are the sweet dream and I am the peace. Don’t you think together we’d make the perfect night’s sleep?”

 

Taemin swore a little under his breath, unable to control the instant curling of his lips as he peeled off the next one, shaking his head a little as he stuck it in a pattern inside his locker.

 

“So cheesy,” Taemin thought as he chuckled a bit, his eyes shifting between the small, cute pieces of yellow paper that he was slowly arranging into the shape of a heart. “But I am totally bought.”

 


 

 

“You are the traveller and I am your destined path. Don’t you think together we’d make the perfect journey?”

 

Taemin couldn’t hold it in any longer. After having carefully stuck the new post-it inside his locker, he replaced the usual outer spot with his own post-it.

 

“Your grease is going to be the death of me. Just ask me out properly, you idiot.”

 

After lunch break, Taemin rushed towards his locker and found his post-it replaced by another one.

 

“You are the beautiful you and I am the star-struck me. We might not be perfect together, but wanna give a try being ‘we’?

 

“Finally,” Taemin breathed, a blushful smile taking over his face as he opened up his locker and stuck the post-it right in between the heart pattern that he had arranged all the other post-its in.

 

He closed his locker and left a post-it in reply.

 

“Hell, yes. P.S: You at pick-up lines, Minho. It's kinda cute though <3”