Clubbing clubbing

The Cold-hearted Man

"I feel so...so sad" said Donghae with sad expression.What?What is so wrong with this cold man? "What's that have to do with me?" I asked. "I don't know.I just can't control myself anymore" replied Donghae and come closer to me. "Let me go.People might see us!" I said. "Its okay,I don't care.It would be nicer if he saw us together" replied Donghae.He?Does he mean Siwon sunbae? "Sunbae how about-" Opps,someone is passing through.I have to do something,so I pushed Donghae away with all my energy so nobody will see us together.Donghae is shocked and stares angrily at me.Lol,that's what you get when messing up me,cold man!I looked around and saw Siwon sunbae walking with Eunhyuk,Kyu and Woo together.Fiuh,fortunately the didn't saw us together. "Oh,what are you doing here?" asked Siwon and turned his head to look at Donghae who is so pissed right now. "Ah um nothing.I was just discussing with team leader Lee" I lied so he won't suspect anything. "I thought you're going to the cafeteria?Why are you still here?" asked Eunhyuk.Oh this man,why does he have to say that out loud?Now I feel so stupid. "Of-of course.I am going there" I said and run away to the cafeteria as fast as I could and leave them.

 

"Yah,did something happen?" asked Eunhyuk. "Huh?Nothing,why?" I asked,trying to act innocent. "Well,when you leave us,the cold guy looked so angry and pissed" replied Eunhyuk. "Yeap,is he not satisfied with you?" asked Kyuhyun. "Hm,I don't know.Just leave him alone.Anyway,is the party still on?" I asked,trying to change topic. "Duh,of course" cried Eunhyuk excitedly.I nod and smile happily.At least I can have fun tonight. "Yah Wooyoung.Look at yourself!You have rice all over your mouth.Jeez" said Eunhyuk and give Woo tissues. "Hehe" replied Woo shyly.

                                                                                                     *****

"Come on peopleee!LET'S DANCE TILL YOU DROP!!" screamed Eunhyuk happily.The club we're at right now is not that far from the medical school.We all are here including Key and Siwon.I didn't know that Eunhyuk invited Siwon along.Hee,I owe him again. "Do you always clubbing?" cried Siwon. "What?Sunbae?I can't hear you properlyyy" I replied.The music is so loud,I bet  south pole can hear it too. (LOL) "DOO YOUU ALWAAYSS COOME TOO PLACEE LIKEE THISS?" asked Siwon again but this time he was shouting. "Ahh,NOO" I replied him back.We're watching people dancing on the dance floor.Some of the are good and some are just so stupid.Few es are trying to seduce a group of hot boys and the boys ain't even looking at them.Lol,you still gotta work out for that,es. "DANCEE WITHH MEEE" yelled Siwon. "WHAAATT?I CAN'T-".Siwon pulled my hand towards the dance floor.Is he asking me to dance?I can't hear him properly just now. "DANCEE" said Siwon again.I nod and try to dance.Its my first time dancing in a club but,I hope he won't notice that I can't dance.I dance slowly following the groove but the music is getting harder now and I feel like shaking my hair like mad.After few minutes,I lost control.I danced like the girls inside the music videos did,whipping my hair back and forth,tried shuffling (failed) and danced like Jo Kwon (failed too.I think Key can do it better insted of me).Everybody was looking at me including Siwon sunbae.I think I should stop now but Im just into it and nothing can stop me so Key came and danced with me so people won't think I go nuts.We danced together like psycho who just came out from mental hospital.Some of them even clapped for us and I can see that Siwon is laughing shyly in the corner.This is the best yet embarassing moment in my life ever!

 

"So,did you have fun?" asked Siwon. "Ah,hahahahhaha.I guess so" I replied awkwardly.Im feeling very tired after dancing so I feel like going home. "Uh sunbae,Im feeling very tired now.I want to go back,please tell the other (the 4 guys are busy dancing.Eunhyuk's showing off his dance skill,he's the dance machine after all.Key is spinning around like a diva ballerina while Woo and Kyu are dancing weirdly) I got up from my chair and feeling a little dizzy.Maybe I drink too much? "Its okay,I can send you back" said Siwon and came beside me. "Nahh,you go have fun with them.Im fine" I said and walked out the club like a drunk person.Siwon shakes his head and chased me. "Come,I'll send you back.Are you thinking of getting home drunk like this?What if somebody kidnapped you?" said Siwon.Kidnap?Wow,he is over-protective.I mean,who would want to kidnap this so uny girl?LOL. "Sunbae ah,nobody w-want to kidnap me.I am so- Ouch!" I yelled.I sprained my ankle.God thanks,now I have to crawl back home like a catwoman. "See,I told you.Here get on my back" said Siwon while offering his back to me. "A-are you sur-sure?Im heavy you know" I said warning him. "Its okay,I like fat girls" teased Siwon.I smiled happily and get on his back.

p/s: sorry for spelling mistakes,i dont feel like checking X(

MiyaChan: heeee,someday?idk,im just waiting for the right time but i promise you,it'll happen. X)

Paralovesuperjunior: IKRIKRIKR.his lips so y and delicious like a strawberry! LOL

rashiwon: awwh sorry.in the next chap maybe.here,let Donghae kiss you insted *mwaaahhh*  :*

thesnsd4minutefan: heeee,2 chapters?coming right up *putting diesel in my brain so it will working*

starqueen: oh yeah,let's go to Korean then!we better bring ropes,sacks,tapes etc2 because we are so going to kidnap him!hahahaha and we will upload video of him and us in youtube.we're baddies! :D

walletoff: awwww,thank you!make them fight more?hahah,you read my mind.siwon and jessica?awww,i don't want or else im going to be mad.hahaha

teddypark: ahhhhh,thank you thank you!you make me smile too :)

Dreamer8: IKRRRR.just imagine if Donghae kiss you.AHHHHHH :))

summersea-pearl: awwhh,thanks you so much!nah,its okay.yes,Donghae is so cute with his cold personality isn't?yeap,he was made in south pole,ahaha.kiss you?calm down there,he will in the next chapter.you better get ready for it because its going to be wonderful :)