Is Siwon leaving?

The Cold-hearted Man

Starting from today,all staffs in this medical school need to wear something with red colour and santa's hat.Hahaha,I know it sounds so funny but its a tradition here.So here I am,wearing a santa's hat and a red sweater with my red snickers.Just add the long beard and I can be modern-santa!Wahahah,I wonder if anyone here is wearing red underwear/bra.Lol,I feel so santa! Everybody looks so red.As usual,I go to see my friends first and after this we will have a meeting with that cold guy.Hmm,I wonder where's Siwon sunbae is.I didn't see him this morning. "I heard that Key is going out from the ward this afternoon" said Kyuhyun. "This afternoon?!" I asked. "Yup.He wasn't badly injured though" replied Kyu. "Let's go celebrate this tonight!" I said excitedly.The boys turned to me with their shock face. "Are you hella serious?" asked Eunhyuk. "Of course,why?" I asked curiously. "Dude,I know you're happy that you've been kissed but are you really okay?" asked Kyu. "I am okay!WHY?" I said angrily. "You hate partying remember?You always didn't go with us when we went partying" said Eunhyuk casually. "Hee,I know that but Key helped me on my date.I owe him once.He looks like a party freak,so let's go clubbing tonight!" I screamed happily. "I'm in!" said Eunhyuk excitedly.Woo and Kyu looked at each other and smiled at me. "Good!You tell Key okay?I have to go somewhere now" I said and leaved.

                                                                                                      *****

Beep,beep. "Huh,who is it?" said Siwon.He took his cellphone out and read the text that was sent to him.It was from a hospital that he applied to work for a year ago,John Hopkins Hospital. "Congratulations Mr Choi Siwon.You've been chosen to be our Head Neurosurgeon....". "Did I get it?Oh God,I am so happy!YES!" Siwon screamed happily.He searched his mum's name on his phonebook to call her.He wanted to tell her that he was accepted. "But,if I leave I won't see her again" said Siwon sadly.He started to recall the times he had with you,the first time was when you bumped into him like a jaguar,and then he asked for your phone number,he remembered how you get drunk easily and the date when he almost kissed you in the lips.He hesitates to call his mom because he doesn't want to leave you. "Its better to lost my dream than her" said Siwon.He shakes his head and continue walking.

 

"So our new patient needs a surgery ASAP.The tumor is growing bigger and bigger everyday in his brain and that can affect the memory part of his brain.If we keep on waiting,he might lose all his memories" said Kyuhyun in the meeting. "Hmm,show us the x-ray pictures" said Donghae.Kyu nods and show us the picture. "As you guys know,the memory part is located over here and the tumor is just 5cm below it.The surgeon must be extra careful not to damage the memory part" said Kyu again. "Its okay,I'll do it" volunteered Donghae. "Are you sure you can do it?" asked Siwon who is sitting few chairs away from him. "Why?Of course I can.Im the best neurosurgeon after all" bragged Donghae.Urgh that guy.He thinks he's so good isn't?Well,he may be good with this stuff,but he's a loser about women! "Okay then if you insist.There's nothing I can do against you.You're the best neurosurgeon we have after all" smirked Siwon and leave the meeting room.Donghae looks so pissed and leave the meeting room angrily. "What happened to them?" asked Eunhyuk. "I don't know.They are always like that" I replied. "Do they hate each other?I wonder why" said Eunhyuk. "Hm,me too.Anyway,let's go.Im hungryyy" I said. "You go first.Woo,Kyu and I have reports to submit" said Eun. "Okay then.See you guys there" I said and went to the cafeteria.I walked to the cafeteria happily until I saw an unpleasant view.It feels that cold wind from south pole is here with the white snow and igloos.He (the cold guy) was standing against the the wall,and who does he thinks he it?Sherlock Holmes?The way he leaning the wall macho-ly just froze me.Ugh,whatever.Im so ignoring him!I keep on walking, "Hey stop" said Donghae.I stopped and turned around lazily. "What is it?Im hungry" I said. "Woah woman,can you calm down that hungry stomach of yours?" said Donghae rudely.ARGH,If only I can slap him right now. "So,I guess you and Siwon are really something" said Donghae again.Opps,I almost forget that he saw it. "What something?" I asked bluntly. "Don't act innocent with me woman.I saw everything" said Donghae. "So what?You want to tell everyone about this?Go ahead and FYI,he almost kissed me.Almost" I replied rudely and turned to left him.He pulled my hand and and pushed me to the wall roughly.My back is so painful,it feels like I just broke my back bone.Donghae is panting heavily as if he just ran for 5km.

 

"What are you doing?Let me go" I yelled. "I won't" replied Donghae.This situation reminds me of last time when Donghae almost kissed me in his office.It was so embarassing and I feel that my face is burning up from remembering it. "Why are you so red?" asked Donghae bluntly. "Its hot.You're blocking me and I am so hungry!Let me gooo" I yelled back.Donghae raised one of his eyebrow and shake his head slowly. "Why?Oh God,don't tell me you're jealous?Hahaha" I teased. "Jealous?No way" replied Donghae. "Yeah of course you didn't.You were with your girlfriend that time aren't you?Are you scared to kiss her?" I said teasingly. "Girlfriend?" asked Donghae curiously. "You mean Jessica?Pfft,hahahahha.She is not my girlfriend" replied Donghae. "Oh really?Then w-why are you ang-angry with me now?" I asked and tried to ignore his eyes.He draws his face closer to mine til our nose brushed each other. "I don't know,I feel so-" Donghae stops. "So?So what?" I asked.

p/s: sorry guys for the late update.ideas didn't come at me so i don't feel like writing yesterday.i am so sorry.don't hate me T_T

MiyaChan: hahahha,thanks.IKR,Key can be a good with his so-diva attitudes. :)

Paralovesuperjunior: awwwww,me too! I want to kiss Donghae so badly (i know it won't happen though -.-).but i think its fine to just kiss his posters.hahahha,his lips is so yyyy  X)

starqueen: thank you so much!ah you too?i also want him! i don't care,im so gonna book a ticket to south pole and look for him over there! hahahaha,i dont think there's flight to south pole though or we can make a snowman-look-alike-Donghae.Donghae is cold and so is snow.but too bad we don't experienced snow here in my place  :(

thesnsd4minutefan: aigoo,me too.i love siwon so much (and donghae).awh,you love this story?thank you! i love you moree! :)

teddypark: omg,you reread it again.thank you so much! you got butterflies in your stomach?hahha,i guess the butterflies love siwon and donghae too.woah,you also watch it?OMG SERIOUSLY?HE KISSED JIHYE?OMGOMGOMG,I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE NO KISSING AND STUFF BECAUSE WHEN I READ THE WIKI,THERE WAS NO ROMANCE TAGGED THERE!he kissed her?BUBBLEGUM KISS?AHHH I CAN TELL ITS WONDERFUL FROM THE NAME!! hehehe,put that in my story?i am so doing it :) wait for it~