Two

Lit

Each child from the gods had their own unique power. Gaea had the strongest of all being able to do many incredible things, but the thought of her having a child who could hold that power scared the gods. They all warned their children to not mess or anger Gaea or do anything to what's special to her. As the gods knew well of her scary personality.

Those words were stuck in Junhoe mind. Not only his, but also his friends. They have had messed, technically threaten Gaea's son. They all realized their mistakes, Junhoe slowly taking Chanwoo's hand who was smiling. "Should we talk?" They all stared at him, Junhoe slowly nodding his head, unaware of what to say. He signaled the others to come forward and meet Chanwoo, who stood there like an idiot being oblivious to the situation. He sat down waiting for the others to get ready and have a conversation with him, because what just happened need to be explain. Chanwoo summoned his little earth warrior, smiling at the little warrior. The warrior smiled and settled down next to him. The others were getting adjusted to Gaea's son as they sat across of him. "So may I ask why did you guys attack me?" Jinhwan sighed knowing something would go wrong. "Because Junhoe said you witnessed him using his power and we were not allowed to have anyone see us using our powers" Chanwoo listened, eyes full of interest. Chanwoo bowed down apologizing for witnessing Junhoe's power, he understood why they were being stern and serious about this. "Then may you introduce yourselves?" They all nodded happy to do so, Hanbin stood introducing them one by one "This is Junehoe, Donghyuk, Jinhwan, Jiwon, Yunhyeong and yours truly the beautiful Hanbin" Chanwoo chuckled at the childish behaviour on introducing himself. He was interrupted with a hand in front of his face. "Truce?" Chanwoo looked at the hand, smiling as he took it "Truce" They all smiled, Chanwoo made his first friends on the outside. As he smiled flowers grew around them, they stared in awe at the different colors. The little warrior had stopped playing with Chanwoo's fingers and ran over to Donghyuk tugging at his sleeve. Chanwoo laughed at the little guy's behavior. The others were just simply amazed at how cute the warrior was. He stared at the sky realizing it's colors, his mother was informing him to get back home. He stared back at the boys in front of him. "I have to go" He told the little warrior to get on his shoulder. As they were leaving, Chanwoo turned around "Do you wanna meet my mother?" Jiwon smiled, the others surprised, Junhoe just didn't know how to react. But without realizing it, they followed the boy who they just met. Chanwoo was humming a tune his mother sang him, skipping throughout the forest, getting closer to the hideout. The warrior jumped off his shoulder deciding to sit on Junhoe as it seemed that he took a liking to him. Chanwoo didn't mind, he just wanted to to introduce his new friends to his mother. They walked behind him, nervous knowing they will meet the famous Gaea. Donghyuk was confused on how they got from where they tried to attack the boy to being companions with him, his eyebrows furrowed due to his thoughts. Chanwoo stood still, the others took it as a 'this is the place get your asses ready' Chanwoo lifted a finger whispering "rise" in a foreign language. A giant rose sprouted underneath them. Junhoe stared in awe, as they were engulfed by the rose disappearing without a trace.

It was dark and the boys were mesmerized and frantic at the situation. Chanwoo's voice can be heard as he assured them it was fine. Chanwoo touched a petal in the darkness, it slowly unfolded, revealing a dim of lightness. The brightness had stung their eyes, all except Chanwoo who smiled. "Umma! I'm back!" The others looked up at the sudden mention of 'umma'. Junhoe had his full attention on Chanwoo finding it cute how Chanwoo was such a mommy boy. They all stepped out of the rose, the flower turning into mini roses on the spot. "The warrior had rushed off to somewhere, who Chanwoo followed, along with six more boys behind him. There they saw, Gaea. Chanwoo smiled hugging his mother. She laughed at his childish behavior, but she noticed strange people in her hideout. Chanwoo followed her gaze, excited to introduce them to his umma. "Umma" he said pointing to Junhoe "That's the boy whom I saw playing with fire" Junhoe looked away in embarrasment, while his friends snickered at the mention. Gaea, smiled not needing to ask him about his day as the adventure was right there. She walked towards them her son following like a puppy. Jiwon took the first stand, introducing himself. "Hello, I'm Kim Jiwon" Gaea smiled recognizing that personality, he inherited such a sly personality from the king of the sea no other than Poseiden. "You three must be Poseiden's children" she pointed to the Kim brothers. "Then there's the son of Anemoi, you inherited such handsome features" Yunhyeong smiled at the compliment, knowing it was true. "Then there's the famous Koo Junhoe who my son was talking about yesterday" Junhoe blushed at the mention, wondering what the younger said about him. They all bowed, Chanwoo was busy playing with vines, creating obstacles for his little warrior. Enjoying his time, as he trained his little warrior knowing that the warrior also had powers. He giggled as he saw the warrior stumble having itself get tangled in the vines. He helped by controlling the vines and untangling the little one. He didn't realize he had everyone's gaze on him, being the spotlight of the show. 'He was cute and adorable' those two things were facts that the boys could accept, his mother so proud she could create something so lovely and caring. Their attention was disrrupted as Chanwoo summoned one of his tree warriors. It caused the ground to shake as the tree near them has moved. The tree had settled itself with Chanwoo, as Chanwoo had started to converse with it. The scene reminded Jinhwan about the scary tree that glared at him. He shuddered at the memory. Junhoe was surprised at the boy's power. He figured it was due to being Gaea's offspring, but little did he know he was way off not knowing that Chanwoo has already surpassed his mother.

Chanwoo was making flower crowns. As he was glancing towards Junhoe's direction he smiled. He finished the crown, gesturing it towards to Junhoe who was watching him. Junhoe stared at the flower crown, confused on what the younger was trying to do. "Add your fire" Junhoe was surprised. He immediatley denied the offer. "No, I can't I'll ruin it" Chanwoo nodded his head, dissagreeing. "Trust me" Junhoe stared at Chanwoo, a blush creeping onto his face, as he saw the younger making a puppy face towards him. "Fine" He grumpled as he hovered his hands over the crown. A flame had made it's way on the crown engoulfing it entirely. Junhoe stared, knowing what was going to happen. He was shocked at the outcome. The fire had gotten brighter as the flowers had interwined, he saw a little fire elf the flowers had stayed as they produced a dress , they weren't brunt. He stared in amusement, Chanwoo in awe. They created a creature, with their powers combined. He laughed, happy with the creation. The elf had awaken. Hair flowing, the stems of the flowers being straps, with the flowers adding a touch up being a dress. They caught everyone's attention. The elf flew, landing on his shoulder, not burning him with her touch. He smiled, but wanting to keep his image he hid his smile. Chanwoo stared at the creation, he crawled closer to Junhoe hoping to get a better view. Junhoe was surprised as he backed up immediatley. Gaea admired her child's curiousity as she saw the elf. "See I told you to trust me" Junhoe stared at Chanwoo, nodding. He looked at the elf as it was sleeping soundly on his shoulder, trust.

Hanbin noticed how it was getting darker as he was watching the production of Chanwoo's and Junhoe's combination. "We better go before it gets darker" He told the others. They all obliged, as they saw the sky. They gathered their belongings, Jinhwan who walked towards Chanwoo smiled. "I hope we can meet you agian tomorrow" Gaea had left earlier as it was time for her to go. "We cans ee each other agian by the lake" Chanwoo was excited as always, as he was having new expierences. Chanwoo had summoned a flower to take them back to their locations. They all looked back  waving their byes to the boy. "See you later" they yelled out, smiles had taken over the forest. "See you" The flower had taken the boys back to their destination as Chanwoo said his last words. It was nice meeting you.

A/N Well sorry for the bad grammar, I was stuck on a few parts but overall I completed this chapter. I'll be updating on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. If not then the next day. But see ya.