One

Lit

The Greek gods, all had children. Including the mother of earth 'Gaea'. No one knew about her child but the gods had a thought that if she did, everyone should fear he or she as the child had great power. Each god had a child except, Poseidon who had four. The children are to be located on earth, watched by the gods. They each gave their child/children a warning, never mess with Gaea or anything important to her. Each child listened to their father's words, obeying their rules.


Koo Junhoe was sitting with his friends, each enjoying their time together. Junhoe was stirring the content inside the cup with his straw. He touched the cup, having the cup burst into flames. The red flare shines bright, he stared in affection, in awe of his work. The others were watching the cup slowly burn, Jinhwan reaching forward, touching the fire, it died down from his touch. "We're in public, Junhoe" Junhoe stared at the man in front of him, giving him a smile. He nodded, understanding his reasons. "I think we should go" Hanbin was packing up as he told the others. They all agreed as they separated their ways.


He looked at his index finger as a blue flame appeared, he smiled softly admiring its color. He didn't notice someone walk beside him, who also admired the blue flame, he didn't until the boy tried to touch the flame. He was surprised and worried. No one was suppose to know. He retreated, as he saw the admiration in the boy's eye. He ran back home, not turning back. But if he did, he would've recognized the trail of clovers behind the boy.
He shut the door behind him. He slid down, back pressed against the door. Sweat forming on his forehead. He was frantic at his reckless motive. He promised his father that he wouldn't do anything reckless in front of a mortal. His father is known as the Greek god named Vulcan, 'God of Fire'. He needed the other to keep quiet. But he was afraid, he broke a rule that his father ordered him to follow. He assured himself everything was okay which helped a lot he just hoped he wouldn't ever see the other again.


Chanwoo was giggling as his mother made placed the flower clown on his head. Excited to tell her about the time he spent when he went outside. Especially about the boy with the blue flame. "Chanu, what's gotten you so worked up, did you see another cat?" His mother was overprotective over her child, as she hid him from the world. So she expected her child to be amazed at the works of the world. The world she created for him. Chanwoo sat in front of his mother, crossed as he felt the dirt underneath his touch. "Actually, mother I saw something amazing, there was this boy he was walking and a blue flame appeared on his finger but when I got closer and tried to touch it he ran away, but other than that I saw a cat giving birth" Eyes bright as he exclaimed every little detail. Gaea was surprised. There was no mortal who could surpass such power unless, of course. It was Vulcan's child, Koo Junhoe. She sighed at the thought. She placed her hand on Chanwoo's shoulder, smiling as she aw her son calm down on the touch. "Honey, next time you see him apologize and don't speak about the event unless provoked." He nodded eagerly giving her a hug. Releasing his hold he smiled brightly. He lifted his finger making a bed of roses around her. Vines appeared out of the ground twirling as flowers appeared on the veins, blooming. "Surprise" Gaea was shocked at his sudden gift. It was close for her to become one with the land, Chanwoo who knew prepared in advance to give her a farewell till when tomorrow comes. She nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks as she was slowly being covered in vines. "Bye umma" He waved seeing her off, the vines turning into flowers. Chanwoo wondered how he would sleep. Smiling once he found out that the solution was solved, as the tree guardians he mother had made, created a place for him to sleep. He kissed the trees, having the tree glow with his touch he smiled as he drifted into sleep.


 He was released from the tree's hold as he woke up. The trees who guarded him were still.As he was awaiting for his mother to appear he was playing with a flower warrior he created. He was overjoyed seeing his mother wanting permission to go out. He knew it was time as soon as he saw a big rose bloom releasing his mother. The petals scattered as his mom appeared. The flowers in bloom due to her presence. He always found it beautiful how his mother cared for nature. He waited for when it was the right time to ask to go outside "Chanu, you may go, but remember what I said yesterday". He jumped in joy, receiving his elf warrior and placed 'him' on his shoulder. He bidded his farewells, kissing his mother on the cheeks. He started his walk, unaware of the trail behind him. She realized the trial, advising him about it "Yah, Chanwoo don't make trails!" She scolded him. The trail vanished as soon as she finished her sentence.


Junhoe was getting ready to meet his friends at the cafe. Recurring of what happened yesterday, hoping it wouldn't happen agian.
As soon as he arrived he found his friends acting up. He joined them getting ready to tell his friends what happened yesterday. They were comfortable around each other presence, so he knew that they would help him. Junhoe took a deep breath prepared to tell them. "I was caught" They all silenced at the outburst."What do you mean?" Yunhyeong slowly got up and stood in front of him. "Someone saw me use my powers" Covering his face with his hands. "Koo Junhoe, do you know how much trouble we can be in, what if he had evidence?!" Hanbin was worried, not wanting Junhoe to be revealed as he was still young. They were all worried. "What if we find him and force him to not say a word" "What do you mean Jiwon?" "As in we capture him and threaten him to shut up" Jinhwan stood up quickly comprehending the words he said. "Yah! Are you stupid, what if we get caught!" Donghyuk was quiet, thinking hard on the outcomes. "Jinhwan, Jiwon is right, that's what we should do" Hanbin stared sternly at Jinhwan. Yunhyeong was standing aside, agreeing so did Donghyuk. Jinhwan kept quiet, finally agreeing. They all looked at Junhoe, who slowly smiled as he gave them his thanks.


They were all trying to find the boy, asking Junhoe for his features. Junhoe tried to remember his features, only ending up with 'a chubby Yunhyeong'. In the end they are all now looking for a chubby Yunhyeong. They were searching for the boy at the woods. Donghyuk suggested to try to find him where you met him. They all agreed to it, but now regretting at how difficult it was. They all ended up near a lake. Taking a break on finding the boy. The Kim brothers were playing with water as Yunhyeong combined his wind power with them. Junhoe added his fire, having the presentation have flames surrounding the work. They all stared at their combination that turned out to become a little warrior. They all smiled, until they heard clapping behind them. Junhoe recognised those features. "That's him!" He yelled out, the boy stopped clapping, confused at the situation. His instinct kicked him, as he turned around and ran. The others quickly followed him, making a run after him. Having their work collapse. Jiwon was the fastest as he caught up to the boy and tackled him to the ground. The pleads of the boy was heard. "What do you want!" He shouted, fear can be found in his eyes. They showed no mercy as fire came out of his hands. The color changing from a darker shade of red to a bright shade, represting his hesitation. The Kim brothers had water building up behind them, a wave combined with all four of their strengths. Yunhyong had wind surrounding him growing as it helped him stand above ground. Junhoe got closer to the boy, the fire creeping closer to the boy's body. "Who are you?" The boy stood, as he looked up "I'm Jung Chanwoo, please stop or I'll call my umma" Upon hearing this the others laughed. Chanwoo didn't know what was wrong, he was serious, he knew of his mother's powers and knew they were dangerous. The Kim Brothers decided to make a move by aiming the water at Chanwoo. Chanwoo moved his hands, giving the trees life pleading for protection.The trees surrounding them suddenly moved, having a life of it's own as it surrounded Chanwoo blocking the attack. Chanwoo was thankful. He smiled thanking the trees who protected him. The others were shocked. Yunhyeong was dropped to the ground. The water behind the brothers had collapsed and fallen to the ground. As Junhoe watched, pure shock written all over his face. They froze watching at how the trees moved to the boy's command. "The t-trees, they moved!" Jinhwan was scared, fear had overtaken him. No mortal should hold that power, unless they weren't but if he wasn't no one should have the power of nature unless, they were the child of Gaea. They all stopped realizing that their theory might be a possibility. The trees scattered, revealing Chanwoo who stood. He walked forward. Remembering what his mother had told him. He held out his hand coming forward to Junhoe. "I'm Jung Chanwoo, son of Gaea and I'm sorry for witnessing your power"

A/N I DID IT! ^ ^' 1648 words. I'll try my best to write better scenes, I'm going to start investigating about the possible powers they could have. Donghyuk, Hanbin, Jiwon, and Jinhwan will be brothers since their last name is Kim. I'll work on this in my free time so wish me good luck! Actually I know what their powers are so just comment if you want me to post their powers and what they can do.