Cool Kids Club

Memories/Dumb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally the last class of the day. Guitar, my favorite also Wendy’s favorite, we can already see that we are having so much in common.:D

We got there pretty early so there weren't really a lot of students in there. I went to the teacher to asks if I need to introduce myself in front of the class and where is my seat. Lucky, my instructor, Ms. Song, said that I didn't have to introduce myself because she noticed that I'm quite shy. She told me that I can sit next to Wendy, gosh she is like the best teacher I have ever met….

After done talking to Ms.Song, almost all student are here and gotten into their seat. I speed walk to my seat, but I tripped over someone’s foot.

“AH!!” I was expecting to plant my face right onto the floor until someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back on my feet as everyone in the room got surprised. I turn to see who was it. It was one of the boy from yesterday, the only one who didn't introduce himself, he didn't have his uniform jacket on either(the name pin is on the jacket.)

He released my wrist and walked to his seat without saying a word as some students starts to whispers. Oh great Seulgi. what a wonderful way to ‘introduce’ yourself to everybody.

“Are you okay? Seulgi?” Wendy asked once I got to my desk.

“Ya, I'm fine. I guess...” I said, embarrassed.

After the bell rang. It was pouring rain outside. Thank god that I brought my umbrella with me.

“Omg did I even bring an umbrella?” Wendy starting to panick. “Oh boy…..” Wendy facepalmed.

“don’t worry Wendy, I got an idea!” I said, “come with me.” I start walking back into the school hallway with the confused Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter