Meet & Greet

Memories/Dumb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seulgi ah, hurry! It's about time to go to the Airport now.” Mom from downstair yelled.

“Okay. Okay, I'm coming~” I said as I turn around to take in the sight of my bedroom that slept in since I was 8 for the last time. “Goodbye, I will miss you.” 

In the car. 

I stayed silent, taking in the morning view of Los Angeles, realizing this place is gotten so familiar to myself, to the point where I believe that I've been to every single corner of the city. I sighed noiselessly. Everything would be perfect if ‘he’ was with me…. But now I guess, he doesn't need to…… Because we're going back.

Here at the airport, I looked up the screen where it say from where to where and the time. My eyes landed on ‘Korea-Seoul’. Yes, that's where we are heading ‘back’. 

“Oh my god quickly! The plane is leaving in 30 minutes!” My mom pointed at the clock. 

So we ran to the plane entrance we are supposed to get on and take our seats immediately. 

So here we go, Seoul. My lovely hometown. 
From there, I went to sleep again…. 

 

 

 

 


After about 14 hours of flying, we finally landed in Seoul Incheon airport.

I woke up feeling lightheaded and with a sore body. Getting out of my seat, I stretched then get ready to head out. 

The sun is already down in Seoul. 

After finding our way out of the airport, we called a taxi for a drive to our new house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:49 
After dinner. 

I put on a hoodie and a pair of sneaker. “ Mom I'm heading out for a walk~” 

“Okay” I close the door behind me after hearing my mom’s response.

I knew there gotta be a park around, and of course, I was right. The park has a few trees, a lots of street lights, and a basketball courts. I heard boys shouting and basketball bouncing but I chose to sit on the swing that is not too far from the court instead. 

There was some slides (the ones for the little kids). It reminded me of myself playing on the slide one time when I was little…… With him.


I looked down at my wrist, the bracelet we made when we were little, it's simple but it holds a lots of memories. ‘I hope I can see him again…’

One boy jogged down here, smiling at me, “uh, hi, never seen you around here, are you the new neighbors that moved in just today?” 

“oh, yeah…. We moved in just today, how did you know?” I asked carefully. The boy chuckled, “Me and the boys saw you guys today when we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter